Sneak preview of the new one.

DragRag

Reaction score
Here are a couple pics of the latest with new paint. This is my absolute favorite color, so I did one in this combo, might be a keeper depending if the other half wants to sport the 03' f250 i just picked up or not. This is the 94' cc 4x4 idit with intercooler, lariate model, auto trans.

You must be registered for see images attach

It is not 100% done just yet, needs windshield, mirrors, badges, glass trim, etc still. I am still short a bumper for the front of it, I need the powerstroke style to accommodate the intercooler. Happy to trade the running boards on the white truck for a clean bumper, or pay cash.

The white one I just picked up, it is in paint now. I am selling off the robust lighted aluminum running boards if you are interested in them. Pm me if interested. The truck is an 89', cc 4x4 not turbo, but it is a real clean factory zf5 truck which is getting super hard to find, they all seem to be automatics these days, in this area anyway. It is loaded with all option to, not a stripper model. It could haul a load of strippers though, lol.

Last edited:

DragRag

Reaction score
It is actually a light blue metallic, it is not a factory paint code color, I pulled it from a book on the counter where I got it done. I don't know the paint code, but I could find out tomorrow.

Keeway

ALL MOTOR!
Reaction score
great finds! and that paint scheme is really nice! what color you paintin the white 89?

rjjp

Needs to go test
Reaction score
...Happy to trade the running boards on the white truck for a clean bumper, or pay cash.

To bad you're not closer, I have a buddy with a spare one and messed up running boards.

DragRag

Reaction score
Many thanks. The 89' CC 5 speed will be the original white color. I left it original because I did not want to have to jam that one.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothing like those rust-free Cali crew cabs!

Can't wait to get the 6.9 done in mine.LOL

Heath

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alleycat

Members online