Slow posting

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Prior to today the posting has been taking forever. Just updated to IE 8. Posting in a flash now. Just wondering if there might be some Malware on the OB. Updating to IE8 found some Malware and deleted it.

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
I'm having the same slow posting problem as well. I don't use internet exploder, I use Firefox 4.

Any idea what's going on?

Gary

MIDNIGHT RIDER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have found that, when I first click "submit", it takes a bit and then the little circle starts spinning and the little green dots start across to about three, then it freezes up.

If, when it freezes, I then click "submit" a second time, it will immediately show a blue screen telling me that this is a duplicate post, and then, faster than lightening, it makes my post.

If I do not click "submit" the second time, it may take five minutes before posting.

Doing thus, I have not yet created a double post. :)

Brianedwardss

Reaction score
I have found that, when I first click "submit", it takes a bit and then the little circle starts spinning and the little green dots start across to about three, then it freezes up.

If, when it freezes, I then click "submit" a second time, it will immediately show a blue screen telling me that this is a duplicate post, and then, faster than lightening, it makes my post.

If I do not click "submit" the second time, it may take five minutes before posting.

Doing thus, I have not yet created a double post. :)

X2, yet to have a double post, but i seem to have to do this everytime...