show off your IDI

Rollin Coal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the cell pic. My truck on 35s, hopefully it will be back on 40's in a month or so.

You must be registered for see images

On 39.5s

Rollin Coal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have those anymore. Previous owner picked those not me. They were 39.5.x12.5x20 I think? I forget. They looked stupid. I'm ordering 39.5x14x16.5s. I'm gonna go with pitbulls or TSLs. Pitbulls if I go brand new and TSL if I go used.

:edit: and the offsets of those wheels were WAAAY off.

Last edited:

adtman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are my two. You know, I must say that between this site and FTE. I am truly proud to own these IDI's. To be honest, after reading both sites, I will ALWAYS own an IDI. It is almost worth me selling my D-Max...LOL ALMOST! HAHAHA

I tried to attach pics:

1994 F350 Factory Turbo 5spd 2wd - "precious"
1993 F250 Factory Turbo 5spd 4wd - "blackie"

Attachments

• 94 F350 1.JPG
    94 F350 1.JPG
    136.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 93 F250.JPG
    93 F250.JPG
    136.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

starmilt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is my next idi project I picked up last week, but it will be next year before I start it.
I am just in the game plan stage now.
You must be registered for see images attach

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
I don't have those anymore. Previous owner picked those not me. They were 39.5.x12.5x20 I think? I forget. They looked stupid. I'm ordering 39.5x14x16.5s. I'm gonna go with pitbulls or TSLs. Pitbulls if I go brand new and TSL if I go used.

:edit: and the offsets of those wheels were WAAAY off.

Do yourself a favor. Dont get pitbulls or swampers. Get a set of radials. You will thank me later

Rollin Coal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor. Dont get pitbulls or swampers. Get a set of radials. You will thank me later

For the longevity or for the noise. I don't mind the noise...not a big deal. I was told the pitbulls last pretty well. I will only buy TSL used, I can't justify spending $400CAN per tire to get one year out of them. A friend has some Mickey Thompson going on 3 years all street use and they are still over 50% and very quiet.

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
For the longevity or for the noise. I don't mind the noise...not a big deal. I was told the pitbulls last pretty well. I will only buy TSL used, I can't justify spending $400CAN per tire to get one year out of them. A friend has some Mickey Thompson going on 3 years all street use and they are still over 50% and very quiet.

Hell! they all make noise, i can live with that. I'm just talking overall performance. The bias plys get flat spots over night, they handle like you are on a wet road(when the road is dry), God forbid the road is wet! And you will get more miles out of a radial.

I just sold my Super swamper thornbirds, and i am replacing them w a set of Mickey thompsons ATZs. I only put maybe 1k on a year in that truck and i hated the tires enough to go spend 1500 on replacements. trust me. If the truck is primaraly driven on the street get radials

And dont even get me started on PITBULLS

Evilgt

Reaction score
Mine. Just got it. Lots of plans and rebuilding/restoring in the future.

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
Here are my two. You know, I must say that between this site and FTE. I am truly proud to own these IDI's. To be honest, after reading both sites, I will ALWAYS own an IDI. It is almost worth me selling my D-Max...LOL ALMOST! HAHAHA

I tried to attach pics:

1994 F350 Factory Turbo 5spd 2wd - "precious"
1993 F250 Factory Turbo 5spd 4wd - "blackie"

once ya have to put heads on the durajunk you'll want to sell it and keep the IDI's! :rotflmao ;Sweet

get swamper radials, my friends have run them before, they last FOREVER we must have had 4 years out of 1 set on 3 different trucks driven often on pavement and in the dirt. my friend has a set of bias ply LTB's on his international pickup and they're on about year number 4, it gets used and tows alot but gets parked during the winter.

-Jon

adtman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Duranjunk? Heads? ummm.....gulp.....guys....

ummm.....gulp.....guys....:eek::***: I have been pretty luck thus far. I must hear the horror stories, my daully has 179K on the clock so far. Should I start saving pennies now???:dunno

I LOVE :love: LOLmy IDI's. But the d-max is definitely not a disappointment. That dude has made its money for sure. It is my grocery getter....

I am hoping that since I have a d-max I am not hated on...........:rotflmao

I still own 3 other IDI's and a PSD. So it is outnumbered! :rotflmao

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am hoping that since I have a d-max I am not hated on...........:rotflmao
welcome to OB. there's a difference between getting picked on versus being flamed on here. the difference is very small, but if we're picking on you, we like you. believe me, you'll know if you're getting flamed on here.:eek:;Sweet:D

Brianedwardss

Reaction score
Well, here's my current IDI. I found the mirror broke after a recent nba game..

Got a smokin deal on a 6.0L 4" exhaust system, mod'ed it to fit an IDI

Logroller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My perty 93 F350 7.3hd Turbo diesel and the last pic is of my beast with a 408 sbf stroker

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 19
  • truck2.jpg
    truck2.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 11
  • truck4.jpg
    truck4.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 15
  • the beast.jpg
    the beast.jpg