SFbay area GTG feb 28th!!!

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am thinking about it, gotta see how much cheap fuel I can find. rather not buy in cali.

any cheap hotels.

oh ,wait with all the profit I make on parts, money shouldnt be a problem.:rotflmao:rotflmao

sorry ,really had to.
if you really want to be cheap, there's my living room couch. ;Sweet

suv7734

Reaction score
Another GTG sound great to, the last one was great! me ;Sweet The 28th would probably be best for my timing. I'll just set up to teach another training session on Friday and it will be a business trip:D
I can certainly help with the cooking.
I will most likely be flying in due to uncertain weather conditions (Siskiyou Pass) at that time of the year so I probably won't be able to bring beer:eek: Maybe I can run it across the border to our US division and ship it from there earlier in the week:angel: ;Really

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok I should be in, I need a paying pickup load if anyone hears of anything, leaving the thurs before.
Towcat, I would love to bring you that 455 buick. His bottom dollar is 800 cash.

85f250dually

Reaction score
id really like to meet all you guys and i should have my truck running by then so i think il head that way. let me know what to bring.

agp23109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Type4, I'm interested in a matched set of BB injectors and I think I want to get a "Torque Cam" as well. How do I get in touch with you?

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"Buick 455";Sweet. Now you've got my interest.

70 Wildcat 455 30 over forged pistons balanced hard exh seats reground perf cam, all parts to assemble . Will need rocker shafts or something. they are worn. everthing except carb. The guys bottom dollar is 800.00 I would love to get it out of my garage, machine work was done by the local napa and they are a good shop

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
70 Wildcat 455 30 over forged pistons balanced hard exh seats reground perf cam, all parts to assemble . Will need rocker shafts or something. they are worn. everthing except carb. The guys bottom dollar is 800.00 I would love to get it out of my garage, machine work was done by the local napa and they are a good shop
russ-
did it get sonic checked for core shift before the overbore?

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, I thought that was necessary only on the very first blocks. Or so the machinist told me, he did ask specifically what it was out of.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, I thought that was necessary only on the very first blocks. Or so the machinist told me, he did ask specifically what it was out of.
70 was the first year for the 455. but core shift plagued Buick for years. that's why 30 over is max safe overbore on Buick whereas, Olds could go as far as 125 over. My Buick racing habit was what got me into my first F450:D

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
So what do you guys attending the west coast meet need me to bring and share. Last time I had the na rod, the turbo rod and the psd rod... I had a ported head and several other items.. Kinda forgot what they were now. I will be bringing my timing meters to time trucks plus I need the snapon meter "looked at" cause it wont work right....:confused: Post what you want to see and I'll bring it....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7