SFbay area GTG feb 28th!!!

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I maybe a little sore and loopy because I am getting my wisdom teeth out earlier that week, so I will be "eating" milkshakes!!
I know the feeling...I had all of mine yanked while I was in the middle of taking the top end of my engine apart in July '04. I actually got back to work on the engine in less than 48 hours ;Sweet I just didn't do any heavy work and wore a respirator for a few days to make sure I didn't inhale anything bad. You're getting all of them pulled, right?

BTW, I just posted a link to this thread in the "Seat reamer" thread that started all this talk....I noticed that some of the people who were expressing interest hadn't posted on here yet; wanted to make sure they saw it. Any word from any of the Oregon guys? :sly

And, it sounds like the 28th is going to be the day....am I hearing right? LOL If so, I'll put in my time-off request today or tomorrow ;Sweet

SparkandFire

We're drinking beer
Reaction score
Glad I got on here to check... Thanks Warden for linking this to the main forum, or else I never would've read it!

I am going to lean on the wife hard and heavy to let her "allow" me to attend this GTG, that is, if she lets my balls out of the jar she keeps them in long enough! :rolleyes:

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ireally want to come down, but with this damn back thing sitting in the truck isnt too good. I am slowly getting better. I really wanted to do some of my famous fish bbq stuff, and of course some dead moo.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ireally want to come down, but with this damn back thing sitting in the truck isnt too good. I am slowly getting better. I really wanted to do some of my famous fish bbq stuff, and of course some dead moo.
if you do make it, I have cam and injector cores for you:D

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you are READING:D it right;Sweet
My lame attempt at a joke LOL

BTW, Russ, it'd be great to see you, but I understand if you won't be able to make it. How's the back been doing, BTW?

Also, should I bring my key machine? I don't have any blanks with me, but if people can supply blanks and an original, I can duplicate just about any "conventional" key you want ;Sweet

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys have me ready to jump on a plane! :)
scott-
you're always welcome to join us.;Sweet
I might be able to make it profitable for you. If you don't mind driving, I can send you home with a pickup bed full of that rust-free kali sheetmetal in a rust-free kali truck:D:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
scott-
I might be able to make it profitable for you. If you don't mind driving, I can send you home with a pickup bed full of that rust-free kali sheetmetal in a rust-free kali truck:D:rotflmao:rotflmao:rotflmao

Man that is dangling the bait.;Poke;Poke

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man that is dangling the bait.;Poke;Poke
Yes it is :D

BTW I just submitted my time-off request...let's see if my boss okay's it. My fingers are crossed ;Sweet time to take a short nap before my last run...plane got delayed until 0230 :shocked: stupid Dallas weather -cuss

Fozz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, I'm taking off the weekend before for the Nascar race in Fontana. I'd love to get up there and meet you guys, especially if Russ could make it, I could pick up my injectors if they are ready instead of shipping them! I'll test the waters and see if it's do-able.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
scott-

Tempting! :)

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am thinking about it, gotta see how much cheap fuel I can find. rather not buy in cali.

any cheap hotels.

oh ,wait with all the profit I make on parts, money shouldnt be a problem.:rotflmao:rotflmao

sorry ,really had to.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online