SEMA show anyone?

dieselpower

Reaction score
Was just wondering if anyone from around here will be at the SEMA show this year.

Alan and I plan on heading out there Tuesday night (11/2). Should be interesting with all the stuff going on right now.

Shay

dieselpower

Reaction score
There are also some dyno runs planned for Saturday morning, 11/6. Here is a copy of a
post from TDS made by Casey from Wide Open Performance in Utah:

Maddog and I thought we would arrange a small dyno event just after SEMA. The date will be Nov. 6 @ Silver State Motor Sports; it will start at 9:00am.
The address is
SILVER STATE MOTOR SPORTS
6865 SPEEDWAY BLVD # 103
LAS VEGAS, NV
(702) 644-8756

A group of us will be meeting at the Petro station at the entrance of Vegas Speed way for Breakfast @ 8:00am; any one who would like to join us is welcome.

We won't have our trucks there, as we are flying in due to time constraints, but we might try to
run out there and watch the others.

Shay

MMeier

Reaction score
I'll be at the show, hell I live here, have my badge ready to go !! Might even have to go to Arnett's shop and see if the ol' Cummins is making anymore power now that she has loosened up some!:rolleyes: Anyone know if he bought a pick up so we can get torque readings off his dyno yet?:confused: How much to run ?

TooMuchBoost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dad and I are going to hit SEMA today and NACE tomorrow and Saturday. I here Edge's drag truck and Sheid's dragster is here as well.

Motels are booked to the rim and ridiculously priced plus it takes FOREVER to get a cab. There seems to be an abundance of saline out here too.:love:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online