Selling my truck

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Very nice truck ;Sweet. I understand the crew cab part, I wish I had at least an extended cab, if not a crew cab.

6 Nebraska IDIs

Reaction score
Crew cabs are just too big if you're a young driver in a large metropolitan area. I hate driving our CC's around Omaha because no one understands that they take more room than a prius to turn around.

Chevyboy_0

Mr.SunnyDisposition
Reaction score
Crew cabs are just too big if you're a young driver in a large metropolitan area. I hate driving our CC's around Omaha because no one understands that they take more room than a prius to turn around.

yeah i know what you mean on that, but then again i was taught to drive in 01 Excursion pulling a 20ft car trailer :D

gatorman21218

Reaction score
even my reg cab long bed is really difficult to drive around campus here especially parking. ugh the campus police will give you a ticket if you back in a spot (dont ask me why) and i need 2 open spots to park

FordGuy100

Reaction score
I drove for a couple months a 95 F350 CC 4x4 powerstroke, it wasnt all that bad. Thinking back my truck turns about as good as that ford, as I cant turn the wheel all the way as my PS belt is loose LOL

fields_mj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice looking truck. When I bought mine, I concluded that with a little one in the house it would have to to be at least an extended cab. I wish that they had started doing the 4 door crew cab 1/2 ton trucks about 12 years earlier so that I could try to stick a diesel in one for my wife ;)

Exekiel69

Reaction score
Nice truck, I wouldn't say it runs on used oil, if someone knows better they'll know it isn't very good for the fuel system if not filtered well. Oh and You'll love the CC.

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
even my reg cab long bed is really difficult to drive around campus here especially parking. ugh the campus police will give you a ticket if you back in a spot (dont ask me why) and i need 2 open spots to park

That is pretty lame of them to do that. Everyone knows that pulling forward out of a parking spot instead of backing out of a parking spot is a lot safer as well as being easier.

Feed Bunk

Cow hand
Reaction score
Im so used to driving my kw a crew cab long bed feels shortLOL. Nice truck though makes me feel better about redoing mine.

zpd307

Reaction score
ext cabs are nice when you are single with no chitlens, but....... my backseat is all car seats. :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger

Members online