Scheid Diesel Extravaganza

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
I may go. But like the rally this year, doubt I'd be idi'in

dsltech83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may get to go, depends on when our baby comes. If I come I'll definitely stop by.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
I was planning to, but dad offered to take Nick and I to a Spartans football game that Friday.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
I won't be making it out that way but good luck in the show and shine. That truck is jaw dropping, should do great. Keep us posted on how the event goes for you and good luck.

73IDI

Reaction score
well im only going on Saturday ive done both days in the past (like before they made it over priced) but its really only worth it for me on Saturday cause id have to take off work and it costes to get there and back not to mention tickets unless i can win best ford again :sly:D like last year and win$$$$ so if you do make it on saturday stop by and tell me youre for oilburners cause i wont know otherwise cookoo haha i should be pretty easy to spot ;Sweet

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
hummmm might have to check the schedule... I'm flipping shifts during that period so I'm not sure what my days off are - I'm going over to the other night shift to cover for a guy that retired and waiting on the new guy to get up to speed enough to take over.... so I have to look at a schedule to see what my days off are instead just knowing them off the top of my head.

73IDI

Reaction score
Well fellas you missed a pretty decent show lots of cummins guys as usual there was one 1970 dodge 4 door that anyone could appreciate even if you dont like dodge or Cummins it was a nice straight clean restore that should have won best dodge in my opinion but that wasn't up to me.....anyway not only did a cummins transplant NOT win best non production truck but you'll be glad to hear it was an IDI yes I won best nonproduction truck with an IDI and I feel pretty good about that

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well fellas you missed a pretty decent show lots of cummins guys as usual there was one 1970 dodge 4 door that anyone could appreciate even if you dont like dodge or Cummins it was a nice straight clean restore that should have won best dodge in my opinion but that wasn't up to me.....anyway not only did a cummins transplant NOT win best non production truck but you'll be glad to hear it was an IDI yes I won best nonproduction truck with an IDI and I feel pretty good about that
congratulations.
was it as rowdy as the media made it out to be?

73IDI

Reaction score
Well I left pretty early like at 7ish and the crowd along the road to get out was pretty primed up so im guessing it got real roudy cause they were partying all day it looked like

sent from my phone so my spelling and grammer most likely suffer more than usual

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
I heard it was a wild one this year. Congratulations wish i could have gone.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
You're truck certainly deserved it. You got something to be proud of for sure. I am grateful that I got to see all that hard work in person. Congradulations on a big win.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Dont' forget bout Darrins get-together later on this month. It's about the people not the trucks so it's still a GREAT TIME! Also we will have the information for the Winter Meet there as well. I'm starting to work on it as we speak.