?'s on duals

smokin_stroker00

Reaction score
NO SRW trucks left the factory without a bed. They were built as a pickup, delivered, bed removed then a utility, flat, or some other custom bed was installed. A true cab-n-chassis has a flat frame and is 34" wide. AN industry standard

You just don't get it it is a single wheel cab and chassis it has a 9 foot flatbed on it that is mounted on a 34" wide flat frame. They did come from the factory without a bed because the window sticKer that is in the truck glove box says CAB AND CHASSIS.

I even got a sheet of 2002 literature that show the F250 single wheel cab and chassis.

All I wanted to know was if I can switch it to duals

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
You just don't get it it is a single wheel cab and chassis it has a 9 foot flatbed on it that is mounted on a 34" wide flat frame. They did come from the factory without a bed because the window sticKer that is in the truck glove box says CAB AND CHASSIS.

I even got a sheet of 2002 literature that show the F250 single wheel cab and chassis.

All I wanted to know was if I can switch it to duals

Yours is the first i have ever heard of.

I have no clue now as if you can fit duals on being i have never see a SRW c-n-c. I can measure a dually c-n-c axle if you want for drum to drum width

whitestroker

Reaction score
Just buy a set see if they fit then everybody else will know!:moon::moon::moon: But really i have an axel you could just buy then youd b sure:popcorn

u2slow

bilge rat
Reaction score
FYI, my E350 SRW cutaway has the full DRW rear end - that's just how they made them.

Is it a Dana 80 or a 10.5" axle?

Goofyexponent

Mentally Unstable..
Reaction score
Yes. Ford made differnt frames for cab-n-chassis and regular dually pick ups

Trust me, I can back up what brad is saying. We had an F350 cab and chassis at Clintar, even though it was the same wheelbase legnth as a pickup F350....a box will NOT go on it.

Same as the OBS trucks. I tried to bolt a dually axle under a C&C truck......when I was doing the measuring I fould it will not even come CLOSE.

u2slow

bilge rat
Reaction score
I'll vouch for the SRW C&C on the 99+ F-350. Yes, they ship from the factory that way - and its not a bed-delete option. Its a full 5' cab/axle wheel wheelbase.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online