?'s on duals

u2slow

bilge rat
Reaction score
19.5" wheels and tires can support up to 5000# each. On my E350, it was easier and cheaper than going DRW.

charliee22

Reaction score
the studs on my f350 single tire are the same length as my buddies f350 dually but i dont know about the frames on the older trucks.

stonecrusher

Reaction score
Honestly I couldn't see ford going to the trouble of making 2 different frames. The dually rear ends in most applications just have longer studs and/or the axle tubes are a little bit longer. The frames are the same I measured them today just to back up what I am saying.

smokin_stroker00

Reaction score
Honestly I couldn't see ford going to the trouble of making 2 different frames. The dually rear ends in most applications just have longer studs and/or the axle tubes are a little bit longer. The frames are the same I measured them today just to back up what I am saying.

They do make more than one frame my 2000 f250 is 37" wide and curved
my 2000 F350 cab and chassis is flat framed and is only 34" wide

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
But that is what I have is a single wheel cab and chassis

NO SRW trucks left the factory without a bed. They were built as a pickup, delivered, bed removed then a utility, flat, or some other custom bed was installed. A true cab-n-chassis has a flat frame and is 34" wide. AN industry standard

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score

Yes. Ford made differnt frames for cab-n-chassis and regular dually pick ups

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828