running lights dnt work

Status
Not open for further replies.

86truckpull

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thank you for helping i got the cab lights fix i just put them on a toggle but i have one last issue i still have no dash lights what color wire runs those

Last edited:

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
anyone knw what the wire in the system i can tape into of put power to the running lights its not the with i have a feeling it has been spliced into the the main harnenss the was a lot of extra wiring i removed from the truck i think some of the wires was canceled two it but i have no idea wear to start looking and no diesel brad its not were the flat bed is

*** did you just say? English would be nice.

86truckpull

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My computer auto corrects things without me knowing has nothing to do with my spelling or grammar

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
It's not about who pissed in who's coffe this morning. it is about the simple ability to know how to put words into a readable and understandable sentence. it is not hard to proof read what you type either. we are not here to fix your spelling. it may be easy for you to read what you type b/c you know what you want to say but when we don't know what you are trying to say it is a pain in the ass to read and understand what you are trying to say.

PROOF READING IS NOT HARD.......DO IT.

Last edited by a moderator:

86truckpull

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And Mel got what I was saying so why u gotta point out my mistakes

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
And Mel got what I was saying so why u gotta point out my mistakes

Make up your mind, are they your mistakes or are they your computer's mistakes.

Yes, i can understand it as well, but i don't want to have to read it 5 times to understand what you are trying to say and fill in words for you b/c your "computer" misspelled them or deleted them.

It take a minute tops to proof read. frickin' do it.

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
It's my iPad its a pos it doesn't have actual words saved in it seriously just tell me what I wana knw I dnt give a **** if u guys dnt like the way my stuff comes out ******* help me out like this site was made for I wana knw what wire runs the dash lights that's it not how to write

that is what happens when you spend $600 for a useless POS.

get a proper computer and proof read.

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
oh and ah by the way, when brad first mentioned your grammer, what you should have done to avoid all this ********, is explain that you are typing on a POS ipad that does wacky things to your typing. but instead you had to get all pissy and get all defensive. trust me the people on here want to help you get you truck going right, but when we have to decipher what you are saying it is extremely hard to help. does the ipad delete commas and periods? that is my problem. it is not your abbreviations, it is the fact that your thoughts are just one big run on sentence.

Now that i have cooled off i am done with this bickering and lets get back to the trouble shooting.;Sweet

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
WOAH!!!. No need to get all pissy and Vulgar. I just asked a simple question. It is simple. If someone cannot read what you typed, then they will either skip your post completely or belittle you for being a MORON. I went back several times trying to decipher your text, but with no avail. With an attitude like that you will not get much, if any help.

GOOD LUCK

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.