Roof visor wanted

Chevyboy_0

Mr.SunnyDisposition
Reaction score
When you say roof visor are you talking about the ones on the cab or am I thinking of something else?

Last edited:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
See how fast "things go" when they are exposed to us. I too have thought about a visor over the windshield but just have not decided what kind yet. Yeah... Someone should have waited and shown some patience. Things will sell here. Everybody needs or wants something.....:D

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
See how fast "things go" when they are exposed to us. I too have thought about a visor over the windshield but just have not decided what kind yet. Yeah... Someone should have waited and shown some patience. Things will sell here. Everybody needs or wants something.....:D
gary-
i have two previously loved non-lighted Lund units. you can test fit one this weekend if you like. they are a mixed blessing but they do keep the mid afternoon glare off the interior. bad part is when you do a bird strike, the carcass gets wedged and is a ***** to remove and clean off.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If your talking about a fiberglass Lund brand sunvisor, or the lighted "moonvisor" version, I'd be interested in either as well.