Roll call from 2000

kas83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I know I've come and gone over the years, but I was wondering how everyone from the 'other' site was doing. I joined in 2000 as 2TALL with my first 85 6.9, at age 16, and have been learning since.

I remember the original Enterprise, Lady Moose being bought, trucks being taken over by kudzu and swonking lol. How's everyone been?

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I recall all of what you posted too. I'm still here helping others and posting away. This site becomes better with age. I do not use any other diesel site or ever look around on them. I do spend plenty of time and are a member of the auburn cord Duesenberg forum. I like those cars.:angel::angel:

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I do know the original Enterprise is no more. A member on here, whitehorse I believe is an acquaintance of freightrain, and bought what was left of the Enterprise, that the kudzu didn't keep, and hauled it home. It was too far gone to save. Remember it was an Indiana truck (I actually test drove it before Trav came down and bought it) and it sat down there for almost a decade. whitehorse pulled what was good off the "E" and sent the rest of the hulk off the the crusher. Trav is on his 3rd truck after the E.

Mel still has the Moose truck and Lady Moose.... and now owns Conestoga Diesel Injection, the home of the Moose Pump.

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
Yep on to another. This one staying as close to stock engine wise as I can keep her. Now the body is another story. She is transforming into a rat rod little by little. I have the bed area converted into my warped vision that I'm trying to achieve and trying to decide just what I'm going to do with the cab and then will move on forward from there. I'm not real sure where the project will end up leading to but right now she is being prepped for daily duty for my son to the reins for a few months as his first vehiclular motion machine. So her transformation is being put on hold for a little.

We are having a Midwestern event again this year in Nashville indiana and there is also an eastern event in New Hamshire the week before. If you would like you could attend one of them or be a total road warrior and visit both. Would make for one heck of a story to tell for years to come....