Rodney Red on Its Way

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Well I calmed down some and called UPS again. Got someone this time that has a brain. He told me the "package" was on the west coast in Cerritos. Thats 5 miles from me. I told him I would go there and pick it up. Nope....-cuss Its on its way to me now. I can only pick it up tomorrow if they can't deliever it today for any reason. It will be here no later than 7 pm today.... So I'm sitting here and damn day waiting for some jerk at UPS to derop off my "package" probably being the LAST one of the friggen day. Why does this happen to me all the time... It even happens with Fed Ex. Well I'm fed up with all this waiting. I really need a drink and I don't drink... What a shame... Another wasted day of retirement that I wont ever get back......-cuss P.S. Its now 5:33 PDT on the west coast of Ca. The UPS tracking information still says its "in transit" from Hodgekins Ill...... What a crappy way to keep a business afloat. Kinda makes me think of ups as a floater... Thats a **** that wont sink.....;p

Well heres to hoping it gets there today ;Sweet You just gotta find something to occupy yourself for an hour.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well I've talked to 3 rat ******** at ups.... Three differant stories now... The latest is they don't even know if it left Ill like the tracking says. There having flooding and computer problems "back there"....:***: :Whatever: :drunk: :flipa :moon: :cry: I'm not getting my parts today... Danm those guys anyway. It really suxs when you trust a company to do what they say they will do....

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Have you ALWAYS had this crappy of luck? :) I'm afraid I would have to be eating mass quantities of anti-depressant if stuff went that bad for me. Definetely would think the truck a bad omen!!! :)

Here's to hoping the "red" gets there tomorrow I guess. Can't do much else but wait. May the dark cloud of the IDI move from over your head! ;Sweet

suv7734

Reaction score
Danm those guys anyway. It really suxs when you trust a company to do what they say they will do....

Unfortunately I have seen it and been a victim many times before... like someone told me- that's what you get for giving it to a guy driving a truck with "Ooops" (UPS) on the side of it.

I hope you can get it early tomorrow to do the install :thumbsup:

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
It didn't get here today. Now the tracking message that said it would get here today only says "IN TRANSIT"..... Damn liars....:mad: -cuss

FordGuy100

Reaction score
It didn't get here today. Now the tracking message that said it would get here today only says "IN TRANSIT"..... Damn liars....:mad: -cuss

That downright sucks my friend. Hopefully it will all get squared away quickly and you will get it within the next couple of days.

GenLightening

Yeah, it's a CHEVY!
Reaction score
I just had a similar thing happen with UPUSS. My red label package got delivered to an address in Sacramento, CA (where it was refused) instead of the one on the label for Reno, NV. Now how does THAT happen?

92F350CC

Ford Man
Reaction score
Sucks to see this stuff happen. Having been involved in business that required a lot of shipping, I've seen weird stuff happen. Unfortunately mistakes do happen, computers fail, weather turns bad(weatherman can't always be right), trucks break down, etc. There are hundreds of possible things that can happen to delay it.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Thanks guys... I can handle any reason for something not happening. What I can't and wont handle is outright liars stateing something and then giving me something else. Just tell me the truth in the first place and be done with it. Honesty goes a lot farther with me. Liars and the "we'll make up something" kind of clueless people in business get under my skin quickly. The question was asked "Do you always have this kind of crappy luck".... No is the short answer but you need to look at where this is happening in my life. Its all around my truck so, If I didn't have my truck my life would be fine. So in this little tiny area of time and space my owenrship of this truck has been crappy for some time....cookoo As it is right now I'm off to have the rest of my life to enjoy. The radiator will be here when I come home and gees. I think I'll go treat myself to a Gear Vendors overdrive because I need something to do. Then for desert maybe install my Hypermax intercooler.... And breath deeply into a bag.....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REM70