Revived from the dead!

Farmall Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Hey guys as you may know, in January I "totaled" my truck and was faced with the decision of what to do with it. Well as you can see, i think i made the right decision! Whole new front end, chrome this time! Took lots of time and money but I couldn't give up on her! Ford never dies! ;Sweet

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like that buffed out real nice. ;Sweet :thumbsup: :D

If those are 16" wheels, Summit has real nice SS covers for $125.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
This looks like the right decission was made. Glad your driving her again. Most here would have done the same thing.

Farmall Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The new fender doesn't match but im not too worried about it...plan on repainting it a dark metallic blue this summer. Only thing wrong with it is my isspro trans temp gauge isnt working so i need to figure out if my sensor got knocked loose or what. Gonna need that before i start pulling

Farmall Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i think I solved my problem with the trans temp gauge...checked my trans fluid and it barely showed up on the dipstick. Now correct me if I'm wrong, do i just fill it in the same dipstick tube? I couldnt find any other tranny fill places.. and i noticed a slight film of fluid on the bottom of my trans pan. bad gasket?

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes. Fill it through the dipstick tube.

Or, just do a filter change which involves dropping the pan, swapping the filter, and putting the pan back on with a new gasket that comes with the trans filter.

Might be a good time since it is already low on fluid, you won't lose as much.

Farmall Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I forgot to mention, after the wreck I had to remove my aftermarket trans cooler off the front and quite a bit of trans fluid leaked out of the lines, that may be why im low. I took a rag and wiped off any fluid that was lingering around the pan so if there is any leaks i should see them after i drive next i would guess

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JU57US

Members online