Replacement lifters?

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well penn diesel has a website apperantly theyre local and price aint bad 105 for a full gasket kit everywhere else 250 ish so and they only use oem aka malhe victorriens etc.
they would not sell me a felpro would not even look it up

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Northern Auto Parts. Check on ebay too. These lifters are what the psd, the chevy 6.2 and 6.5 diesels use so look around and ask questions about what you find here before you buy anything.

aaron1976

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I see a set of Falcon Performance brand lifters. Anyone know anything about them? $159 on a buy it now. That is much cheaper then I have found any were else but I want something that is a quality product too.

aaron1976

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just sent an email to Penn Diesel and asked about lifters. I apprecaite that info, thanks.

I have bought a few things from them in the past and I thought they had good service and quality products.

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ill also try to stop down tomorrow need to pick up bearings before i blow all the tax money

88beast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya no problem im going anyway any other parts you need prices on?

aaron1976

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL, I really should just rebuild the whole engine. I ought to get a new valley pan at least for when I replace the lifters.

aaron1976

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chris @ Penn Diesel said fedural mogul lifters where $30 each so $480 altogether. A valley pan gasket set is only $69 so that is not bad.

I am going to do some research on the Falcon parts. I have never heard of them so I don't know what to think.

aaron1976

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Even better.

I am going to change my oil tomorrow and see if a little driving will help the lifters work. If not I will need some new ones. I don't want to hurt the valves. I checked the push rods and they are all straight.

I rotated the engine manually and and checked the play in the push rods. I could rotate all the lifters with my fingures, with a little effort when the lifters were not on a cam lobe. Seem to be good when the engine is not running. No slack up and down either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle