Radiator help

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have premixed coolant. Also, I seemed to have drained the engine of coolant. how do I get all the levels back to normal? Put the coolant in the radiator and the plastic tank? Also, When the batteries are plugged in the break lights are always on no matter what. How can I fix this? is it a loose wire? Oh, and I can only start it from the solenoid, how do I fix that.

Thanks guys!Nick

That plastic tank is what is called a degas bottle, there is no overflow tank when that is used.

No you don't have a loose wire causeing the brake lite problem, check the brake switch onn the peddle, it's stuck on or too close to the peddle arm.

Check for 12 volts on the wire that kind of plugs on the side of the solenoid while someone turns the key to start. NO voltage, may be bad key switch, voltage there , bad solenoid.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Call my friend Jack Stoner at Stoner Radiator and tell him you want the all alluminum performance radiator for an IDI and that Mel Agne sent you. 717-284-4512.

BrotherNick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go the new radiator in and it works like it should. Thanks for all the help! I will check the voltage on the solenoid and see what comes up.

Regards.
Nick

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online