R&D IDI performance they still around?

HS108

Diesel Newb
Reaction score
Keep an eye out on here for one, I bought a turbo that needs a rebuild for 130 bucks

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You talking about his IH truck build? Very intriguing indeed!
Can't comment at this time. I'm in the know of things to come...and let me say....WOW...

I can't wait to see what things do ;Poke should be very interesting once the cat jumps outta that bag...should send some peeps crawlin away n scratchin their heads ...

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would love a couple elbows, I could build some saleable turbo kits if I had them.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would love a couple elbows, I could build some saleable turbo kits if I had them.

:sly:sly We need to talk, can you call me this evening about all these TURBO's floating around my place and what parts you need and so on and so forth? LOL

It isn't like I can't drop over the border and ship some parts....

Oh I may be coming down to Wenatchee on Saturday, for this here the 4x show

http://www.hotrodzzespresso.com/#!events/cttt I'm sure I could slip some parts in to ship cookoo

Hans13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't comment at this time. I'm in the know of things to come...and let me say....WOW...

I can't wait to see what things do ;Poke should be very interesting once the cat jumps outta that bag...should send some peeps crawlin away n scratchin their heads ...

Damn it riot! Don't keep us hangin! :D

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would come to wenatchee, but after this week driving 6 hrs does not sound fun, BUT ,I will ask the wifey.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would come to wenatchee, but after this week driving 6 hrs does not sound fun, BUT ,I will ask the wifey.
Ya I'm still waiting on HER too...Super that is, my wifey...if she says yes we will be heading down that way.

If you are coming I can bring

1 complete 088 kit
1 turbo W/ hot/cold side and outlet elbow for 093 for a core
1 turbo W/ hot/cold side and outlet elbow for 093 for rebuild for me.

As soon as i know from Super I'll let you know and if we are meeting we can get it all sorted out this evening....all based on two wives club LOL

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well hammer fallen...new R n D turbo kit just up on the IDI FB page...woo hoo...

Nope...thats Not the hammer I am waiting for....it has still to be shown..and its a really BIG HUCKIN FAMMER so when it comes down be prepared for insanity in IDI ville