questions about Bean's stuff

justblowin'smoke

Reaction score
will do stroker! buck also said they could reprogram my ts chip for the new injectors. had a little prob with the chip the other day.. my dumb self, in a mad rush for more power, ran the switch cord between the e-brake and steel kick panel. after a few sets/unsets of the e-brake, i piched the cord and now the chip doesnt work! i tried cutting the bad wirind out and soldered them all back together, but now nothing works! i was told to try the chip without the switch to see if the chip is fried, but havent had a chance yet.

i have a fired ts chip with the knob and wires i'll mail to you if you want i don't know if it will work with urs though

cnomad172

li'l tugger inc.
Reaction score
thanks smoke;Sweet , but i got home off my tugboat today and gave it all one last shot.. sun-uva-gun works! once again, in a mad dash to fix the problem, i almost created more. after i soldered the wires, i just stuck the chip in the cpu, i didnt disconnect the batts!:eek: well, this time i did it by the book:rtfm , and i ran the switch AROUND the e-brake plate. now it works fine. only thing that was strange, after everything was put back in place, it died on me one time. maybe something was still a little off, or my truck was just pissed at me-cuss -cuss , dunno. anyway, much relieved about the chip, still want the injectors, almost have myself talked out of em. my wife keeps remindin me:yell: :yell: WE'RE HAVIN A BABY!! and i keep remindin her-cuss :sorry: !

cnomad172

li'l tugger inc.
Reaction score
cool, but i'm gonna have to hold off.. again. the wife is expecting, and that has cut my toy budget to pretty much ZERO. 'scool though, now we got a li'l oilburner on the way!;Sweet has anyone heard of a diesel go-kart? :rotflmao powerwheel? :thumbsup: can't wait to give that a shot!

tubzz

Reaction score
you can't go wrong with any mods from bean.
both our trucks is full of beans stuff and both run real good

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Members online