Question?

gamudslinger88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where do you buy the wildman chips I here everyone talking about. I was also wondering whats the advantage of running a tymar filter setup versus a K and N or comparable setup, other than price.

94f450sd

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wildman programs are sick!!!!!!money very well spent on his chip.mate his tunes with a set of BDPstage 2 injectors and be prepared to waste money on tires once a month.:D

K&N filters dont flow enough air to feed the turbo plus they let dirt through them.the tymar is more money well spent wether you buy it or make it.

gamudslinger88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet, I will put that on my wish list. I just bought a quadzilla 6 position chip from a local guy for 150 so I will use it for now. Next is a custom tynar intake and a motoblue 4" exhaust, turbo back with duals in the rear. The only thing is the dual muffler is larger than the single muffler so will it cut too much tone out? or I might just bight the bullet and throw a set of stacks on her. I dont know yet but I plan on installing it all one weekend when I get the guages and all the parts. Thanks for the help!