Proof of a thermostat gone bad.......

metalminded

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gary, you better get a motorcraft radiator too, that Rodney Red isn't OE. (send it to me, non-OE is a passion of mine!)

You seem pretty salty about all this, doesn't seem necessary

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well guys, I'm somebody that reads and listens to what does and does not work. So for me to want to try this idea warrants some testing on my part. I'm all in if something is better for our rigs no matter who makes it. I really am not a supporter of motorcraft parts. Ford has ***** me more than once with my truck. But we all know there are parts that can't be gotten anyplace but Ford. As it is I'm not running much real ford parts on my engine. Differant trans and aux trans. Differant radiater. So many differant parts makes me feel I'm driving frankstien sometimes.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Well guys, I'm somebody that reads and listens to what does and does not work. So for me to want to try this idea warrants some testing on my part. I'm all in if something is better for our rigs no matter who makes it. I really am not a supporter of motorcraft parts. Ford has ***** me more than once with my truck. But we all know there are parts that can't be gotten anyplace but Ford. As it is I'm not running much real ford parts on my engine. Differant trans and aux trans. Differant radiater. So many differant parts makes me feel I'm driving frankstien sometimes.
I know Gary, but they started that way! IH engine, all flavors of trannies and axles! Or were you just talking about behind your seat? Lol

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Well I guess both topics have been run into the ground around these parts. My back seat has been potographed a few times too. I have been know to carry a few spares back there...:Q:angel: