prices on tail gates

fordsrawesome

Reaction score
So was looking at getting a newer tailgate as ,mine is trashed haha to many logs hitting it. So I found one at my local junkyard guy wants 100 bucks for it in great condition but rockauto I can get one for 75! And lmc has then for 100 so if guys are looking for tail gates check rockauto first! Or get a better junkyard lol

chris142

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Free at the mall and it may have the correct color! Just kidding. Don't go stealing one. That's a big problem at our mall.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
If owners knew how easy a tail gate comes off and how a new gate is from the factory they would crap..:eek: I usually never have my gate on my rigs because I wont buy another one... Nice to know there are some options for least expensive gates out there too. Thanks...:thumbsup:

Wicked97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buy the 100 dollar ford one.
The Chinese **** that lmc and rock auto have are half the weight and pure ****.

jhnlennon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buy the 100 dollar ford one.
The Chinese **** that lmc and rock auto have are half the weight and pure ****.

Agreed. There is a reason they are cheaper. That and they usually nail you with an oversize shipping charge which makes them not so cheap...

jwalterus

Made in America
Reaction score
If owners knew how easy a tail gate comes off and how a new gate is from the factory they would crap..:eek: I usually never have my gate on my rigs because I wont buy another one... Nice to know there are some options for least expensive gates out there too. Thanks...:thumbsup:

I lost one in Minnehopeless, after that I realized how simple it is to weld a piece of sheet metal over the gap in the mount to make it non-removable

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7