Pretty Good Score!

bghnkinf350

Reaction score
Well, I went to the local truck yard cruising around. I stumbled on a newer parking brake band for the back of my brownie box (about as hard to find as a 60, if not harder) and the ZF inner boot under the main boot (heard they are unavailable). I go looking at an 84 or 85 Diesel and find a Racor 500! I picked up all 3 things for $25!

Then I look at the truck further and, come to find out, it has a divorced GV unit complete! I was trying to justify it, but in the end, I have nothing to put it on! Still there if anyone is interested.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Well, I went to the local truck yard cruising around. I stumbled on a newer parking brake band for the back of my brownie box (about as hard to find as a 60, if not harder) and the ZF inner boot under the main boot (heard they are unavailable). I go looking at an 84 or 85 Diesel and find a Racor 500! I picked up all 3 things for $25!

Then I look at the truck further and, come to find out, it has a divorced GV unit complete! I was trying to justify it, but in the end, I have nothing to put it on! Still there if anyone is interested.

Congrats, Good Score!

I am interested in the divorced GV unit,.Ill shoot ya a PM!

Thanks!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I'm betten ya the gv will be gone tomorrow but heres hoping its still there when you go back for Darrin.... PS... Nice score too..:thumbsup: