Posting trouble.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I try to post to a thread, it will not post until I go to Advanced, then it will Post and I get a message reading that " This is a duplicate of your post etc."

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I try to post to a thread, it will not post until I go to Advanced, then it will Post and I get a message reading that " This is a duplicate of your post etc."

Oh by the way I cannot Edit my Post's either.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score

What internet browser are you using? Try clearing you cookies, dumping your temp internet files, log out of OB and then re-log in.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh by the way I cannot Edit my Post's either.

If the post you are trying to edit is +5 minutes old you cannot edit it. If it is less than 5 minutes old you should be able to edit with no problems, I check your user permissions and they are set the same as everybody else.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I log out, message say's all cookies cleared. I cleaned all my junk from C:/ now I'll see if this post's.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I log out, message say's all cookies cleared. I cleaned all my junk from C:/ now I'll see if this post's.

After 3 minutes it's still trying to post as I write this sentence. The little dot is going round and round Posting Quick Reply - Please Wait. And I do get the Hourglass figure. I have no trouble on other forums posting. Now 5 minutes have gone by.

Guess I'll just have to use the Advanced.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went to advanced and posted, but I didn't get the message of duplicate post this time.

EDIT: I see it did duplicate the 1st line but it didn't add the other info about waiting 3 minutes.

Edit this 2nd time: Had to click on edit 3 times before I could go into edit.

Last edited:

NJKen

is a daddy!
Reaction score
That happens sometimes here. I guess when there are a lot of people on things bog a little but I think what you are experienceing is excessive. You may want to try without Yahoo. I personally use the Mozilla browser becuase of weird problems with IE. If you have the time, give it a try and see if it fixes it.
Ken

foxman

foxman
Reaction score
mmm why do you do this

H ave podted several questiones only to see them never show on your posts? what gives with this?? what is the reason???? Am I the red haired step son or what?? Get right or get gone!!!

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
H ave podted several questiones only to see them never show on your posts? what gives with this?? what is the reason???? Am I the red haired step son or what?? Get right or get gone!!!

foxman: Where you directing those questions to me ? If you are I don't know what you are talking about. Please explain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk

Members online