POST YOUR MUGSHOT

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
Hey, Geo, didn't realize you had gotten back into the wrenching/injuneering business. Any more pics of the boat?

Looks like you could have some fun in that pit!! ;Sweet

:cheers: Tim!
Thanks to Drew...I became self-supporting back in Aug :hail
On the tug Robert, 28 days and off 14....I was just swing/relief on the Katherine

I do have a shot of Katherine's sister---Tug Alexandra...a couple feet longer at 132' and 16-645 EMD as opposed to Katherine's 12-645...
a pic...
You must be registered for see images attach

geonc

SPIDER BAIT
Reaction score
man that engines gross Geo.... tell Jersey to get his ass in gear :p
hope you only worked the Katherine, the Candace is a weird boat.

Finally got back to work today myself.... out here in Galveston.
Have a good time off.

You tell him ;p LOL
Jeff got his zcard square and relieved me so I go back home to the Robert the 24th ;Sweet

I did hear the Candace was a "odd" boat---crew included :D

Enjoy the gulf :cheers:

jwalterus

Made in America
Reaction score
I decided to post on here, don't have a picture with me holding it, but who goes hunting with a camera?

My favorite: 196? Western Field model 710 dirty-thirty, dunno the exact year, my grandfather bought it new and gave it to me for my 12th birthday, those are my hunting rounds in the case with it, 1970's 210 grain all copper hollowpoints, they put a hole through a whitetail you can see sunlight through

the other one is me in front of my resto-mod truck before I tore into it, a 1974 F-100 2wd, I swore I'd never sell it, but I found out everything is for sale if the money is right....

Attachments

• 30-30.JPG
    30-30.JPG
    824.4 KB · Views: 12
  • DSCF3123.jpg
    DSCF3123.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 23

BleednBlue68

Ford Country!
Reaction score
Looks like a polaris sportsman. I need to get sum snorkels on my Brute! I've sank it twice and locked the motor up both times. Youd think id learn my lesson! I love that pic of the tug boat! That would be fun workin on a big boat. One of my favorite movies is Perfect Storm!

cornbinder 84

Goat Rancher
Reaction score
Well this is the only pic I have of me and the truck together. This is the last load of firewood we cut back in the fall. My favorite saw is also in the pic. Husquvarna 288 Lite with a 22" bar;Sweet. We sure have burned a lot of wood the winter. Already burned three truck loads more than last year.

Thanks,

Jack

Attachments

• 100_0638.JPG
    100_0638.JPG
    862.5 KB · Views: 27

BleednBlue68

Ford Country!
Reaction score
Wow you got a lot of stuff done to yer Polaris. Did you make yer snorkels or buy them? Those are definately on my wish list! Of course I dont go into water that much anymore but I probably would if I had them.