Possible oil blowby solution

69dieselfreak

well that nice
Reaction score
Thanks man. It would be sweeter (IMO) if I didn't even need it. But since I do, and apparently so do some others, I thought I'd share what I came up with...

;Sweet im thinkin of building one my self but i dont have the cdr anymore i built a custom intake so i have an rdt and im getting sick of the looks -cuss -cuss and people telling me u have one hell of an oil leak -cuss and for me the smell i kinda bad but like you were saying have some way to put the collected oil back into the engine that would be cool thanks for the idea:thumbsup: from lookin at your set up ill just probably reverse it to work for me and then drain the collected oil into the fill tube and use a ball vave or some thing like that

Cheaper Jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
;Sweet im thinkin of building one my self but i dont have the cdr anymore i built a custom intake so i have an rdt and im getting sick of the looks -cuss -cuss and people telling me u have one hell of an oil leak -cuss and for me the smell i kinda bad but like you were saying have some way to put the collected oil back into the engine that would be cool thanks for the idea:thumbsup: from lookin at your set up ill just probably reverse it to work for me and then drain the collected oil into the fill tube and use a ball vave or some thing like that

Stay tuned for the new & (hopefully) improved version...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online