Picking up a truck

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Not 100% set in stone, but more than likely will be picking up a truck next week sometime. Its in Dallas, so I have to make some time for it.

85 F250, 300-6cylinder, 4 speed. Runs, clutch needs "a little work (said The clutch will work, Just not to my liking on play before engaging). Says it starts up and drives. Will trailer it back here. He is asking 500, but his lowest is $300. Interior is garbage, but thats not what I'm after.

In the back, it has a decent flat bed. Needs new timber, maybe some paint, and its good to go. Wish it had a headache rack, but with a toolbox up there it will look alright. Kinda a temperary fix until my bed and tailgate get back from insurance (who knows how long that will be).

Will update as things get confirmed.

bab029

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At least all the clutch hydraulics are easily accessible on those trucks.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Not the greatest looking, but with some new wood up there, I dont think it would look to bad. Pressure treated of course. Also, those toolboxes come with the deal.

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Just thought of something....I'm going to have to torch my hitch off. So I will eventually need a new one of those. Oh well...

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there a hitch on the flatbed truck that you can unbolt and install on your truck?

As I understand it, it's not common for hitches to be welded in place...I know yours is, and so is mine, but I think the welded hitches are custom jobs more often than not...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SixFourShanks08

Staff online

Members online