IDI into a newer truck what head aches to expect?

franklin2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope. I don't have the extra cash to buy either the car or the engine so I have no desire to watch those kind of videos.
All you have to do is think up something stupid to do. You get lots of views on youtube, and you make more money off youtube than you have in the stupid project. Lot of that on there. Once the views start dropping, you think up some other dumb idea that will get a lot of views. They make a good living at it.

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All you have to do is think up something stupid to do. You get lots of views on youtube, and you make more money off youtube than you have in the stupid project. Lot of that on there. Once the views start dropping, you think up some other dumb idea that will get a lot of views. They make a good living at it.
What a business model!

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you seen that YouTuber who takes eco boost mustangs, and 12v swaps them? Guy is nuts. I love it.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Westin!!!! Love watching him. A kid that started with nothing, and made something for himself on YouTube…

Besides, the SmokeStang started as a joke….. (I’ve been watching Westin since the beginning. When he had the beaters, and the stories about Mom’s Porsches……)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online