Reaction score
Few more pics

You must be registered for see images attach

429idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it does have a smaller then stock pulley on it, are you sure it only puts out 2lbs of boost?

That's about right for a 2.8" pulley if that's an m90. That puts the s/c at about 8500rpm when the engine is at 3300rpm.

When mine is done, I'll be using a 1.93" pulley. That puts the s/c at ~12000rpm at 3300 engine rpm. At my elevation that will give me around a 1.65 pressure ratio from the blower.

429idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
comparing it to mine, it looks like it might be an m62. I believe it is from a gm 3800 also.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
No air cleaner needed. It just recirculates the exhaust into the back of it...:D

Actually I have been looking at all the pics trying to see where the intake is. I'll bet the 2 lbs of boost is at idle.... At least I hope thats where it is.. It does look simple to rig up and make happen.... I can smell the wood burning now with all the thinking going on in this site about how you could do it a little better....:sly

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No air cleaner needed. It just recirculates the exhaust into the back of it...:D

Actually I have been looking at all the pics trying to see where the intake is. I'll bet the 2 lbs of boost is at idle.... At least I hope thats where it is.. It does look simple to rig up and make happen.... I can smell the wood burning now with all the thinking going on in this site about how you could do it a little better....:sly

Ya some sort of Vortex SC along with a Turbo both plumbed right through a nice big fat IC then sprayed with ****, then KaFrEaKiNbOoM :rotflmao:rotflmao the heads become one with the underside of the hoodLOL:D

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
air intake is on the opposite end from the pulley
You must be registered for see images

hairyboxnoogle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im definately interested... but a blower makes a ton of heat, and while it does add power, it does draw quite a bit off the engine, so the only advantage it has over a turbo would be idle to where the turbo starts to spool. But imagine +30 rwhp @ 1k rpms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dieselmainiac