Parts Transportation network

Michael Fowler

Reaction score
I am becoming disillusioned with ebay.
He can trash me to ebay, but I cannot respond for 10 days. " Not enough time has elapsed"

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Best never to bid on an item when there is no shipping fee listed. According to ebay rules, if you bid on an item with no shipping fee, then you agree to the fee whatever it is. That said though, I'm in agreement with everyone else on this one. I'd also report the current listing as fraudulent, since he is relisting the original item that he has stated he already sold locally.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I just ask this really fine Ebay seller what the shipping and handling costs are to the west coast. We will see. Funny thing he has relisted what he states was sold and has posted that it was done for non payment and relisted at a lower opening bid with no reserve...:***: :bs

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds to me like if Gary gets a resonse, there is enough evidence to have this guy strung up by ebay if you all put your emails together and contact ebay.....just a thought

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
I just ask this really fine Ebay seller what the shipping and handling costs are to the west coast. We will see. Funny thing he has relisted what he states was sold and has posted that it was done for non payment and relisted at a lower opening bid with no reserve...:***: :bs

remember, that $1000 the clown was trying to hit him with was just a handling charge. Michael was going to have it picked up by one of us at the seller's location, so that's not even counting any shipping.
That seller is sleeze deluxe :backoff :backoff :backoff
I can't wait to hear what the clown responds with.

----Robert

Michael Fowler

Reaction score
After this experience, even if eBay forced him, I do not think I want the axle. What kind of confidence could I have that he would not sabotage the axle just because?

If "badasserinc" isn't a red flag, I don't know what is.

Thanks for your support.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
After this experience, even if eBay forced him, I do not think I want the axle. What kind of confidence could I have that he would not sabotage the axle just because?

If "badasserinc" isn't a red flag, I don't know what is.

Thanks for your support.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

You sure wouldn't want the thing after the stunts that clown is pulling. If he'll do this stuff, who knows what he's capable of doing to screw you over. I would have zero confidence in anything the guy is selling, especially if he's pissed at you.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Hi all... The pudknocker responded. He told me its for local pickup only. Also he would take it to a shipper if I made arrangments. Gees... He didn't say how close to him the shipper has to be. Maybe another way to screw back this sleeze bag. He sure thinks he is being coye about all this. I hope someone gets it for the $51.00 its up to now. Anybody up for a road trip just to bust this guys balls on getting this as cheaply as possible???

Michael Fowler

Reaction score
$51 was my winning bid.

I think it would be a hoot if everyday he rec'd a "question to the seller" along the lines of'
"Is this for sale locally?" or Do you really charge $1000 for local pickup?"

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sent the @$$ a question asking about handling fees. I'm tempted to buy it and then you can use me as a back-up that he tried to charge you 1000 for handling fees but didn't charge me anything. As it is I live in Beaumont Texas and I'm just a 5 hour drive away. We'll see how this one plays out.

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm waiting myself to see what the ***** says. If he says there is no handling fees I'll try to snag it and we'll see what we can do with the BOOB from Beaumont to get it up to you if you still want it. Then we can really make his life miserable.

dwaymar

dwaymar
Reaction score
if want my cousin is a good lawer in dallas just need alittle info then call and see if he can pull a little texas harrassment

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why not get together and just bid it up and not pay.

1 non pay bidder strike doesn't mean squat and 1 negative feedback doesn't hurt you either... especially if you already have a bunch of good feedback.

This way he can keep listing it over and over and we can keep messing with his emotions:cry: . Sure he'll get the final value fees back but he'll rack up his listing fees.LOL