Parts in Oklahoma

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Free Parts in Oklahoma

Had a bad day today.I decided its time to get rid of some future projects and bad ideas I have had planned.My ole "84" f250(shortened wheel base)with platform dump had been in the back of my mind to make a dump trailer out of it.Well I don't have the energy top do that,so idecided to make this post a while back.I got a couple riding mowers (manual trans)I was going to make safe for my 3 year old grand son to learn to drive on.Well I some how wound up with a hydrostatic drive one that I will put some limit switches on to make it safe.Ok old stuff pileing up in yard,trailer still not sold,got a buyer last week but hetold me to keep it here for a bit use it if I need.Cool lets start junking called my son -he came over.1st thing went wrong-my 1991 f350 (a oklahome truck-bveen in New England a few to many times:dunno )blew a brake line-ok maybe we can take one of the stainless ones off the ole 84.-WRONG!!!! different fittings,different bends.The rest of the day went all wrong.Its still up on stands waiting for some plumbing.
OK!! Hmm why just junk it because im in a hurry to get my yard cleared out while I have the help and almost enough energy to do it. SO we have a list

Better make it clearer I don't care if you want 1 peice or the whole truck,This can be a pick a part operation-let me know your needs.

1. stainles steel brake lines from the proportining valve to the front calipers (some pre bent from Classic tube) the rest pre bent by Mr Bill.

2.no engine in the truck but there is a C6 with low miles from a shop in NH I used for many years.I puled the goose neck about 35,000 miles but with 3:55 gears it took its toll on 1st gear-it chatered slightly.I know the rest of the trans is prime.

3. The front differential has low miles as I put it in during the last month I plowed snow up in MA.

4. Has a nice Rugby hoist under the bed -the pump will need some work mostly bushings but it blew a hose the last time I used it.

5.All drive shafts are good.

6. Has a good set of 1 ton helpers in the rear spring pack.

7.Bed has a built in removable gooseneck ball.

8.Glass is ok -windshield I forget if in was worn bad,Rear slider.

9 Interior-well the packrats nest is free. It will need rims to move it as 2 are promised to the salvage yard (mag rims:rotflmao )

I just am not getting much stronger or more energenic.Going to be selling my last couple of hitt-miss engines-and my origionasl 1924 Quick mix cement mixer,soon.I have some other ideas as many of you guys know that will not (hopefully)require the energy or strenth and be enjoyable.

I would like to get enough to be equal to the scrap price.Send me a PM.We are located in Sunny downtown Wagoner-the paradise of the south west.:love: Well enough of the BS -oh and possibly down the road my F350 may go to Good solid cab-runs well-wonderful work truck.Got a dented door (deer)

Last edited:

oldmisterbill

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Darn it it just sold this morning a guy saw it and bought the whole thing-for much more that I expected-a whole lot more.I woud rather had seen it go to someone here.Im sorry Bill

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olsen726