Parting out 91 F350 DRW extended cab 7.3 IDI (located near Columbia, MO)

coletrain777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
I am parting out a 91 F350. All parts need to be sold within the next 20 days, and then I will be hauling the remainder off to scrap. Here's a few of the noteworthy parts...

*4.10 posi rear end
*7.3 engine in great running shape with 133K
*complete zf5 swap 2wd (comes with 2 zf5's)
*new rear fuel tank
*good dually fenders
* good rust free doors
* good rust free fenders

All underhood parts are there except radiator. I bought the truck as a good running driving low mile truck and then the trans went out. I purchased another parts truck and scavenged the zf5 swap parts off of it. I then purchased a CC 4wd IDI and lost interest in fixing this truck. Only interested in selling parts off of this rig, or selling it for parts. If you need anything please let me know. The best way to reach me is by giving me a call 573-682-4699. Thanks Cole

justinray

Contributor
Reaction score
Windshield wiper relay (near parking brake)
And what style passenger door panel might you have?
Captain chair armrests?

G. Mann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a set of good dualie fenders... mine have been trashed from day one..

Where are you located and how much? Thanks.

coletrain777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Justinray - I will get a few pics of the doorpanels... but yes I have front captain chairs. I can get you the relay as well.

G. Mann - I am located in Missouri, I would take $75 a piece for them.

G. Mann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Coletrain - thanks, I'm a buyer at that price if I can afford the shipping. I'll need your zip code to give a trucking company for location. If you want, send me a PM with details and lets work out how to get you paid and such. I need the brace brackets, front and rear both sides also if you have them, and such.

Can you strap them to a pallet and can we ship them dock to dock by truck? Would help keep the shipping price as low as possible if you are near a truck terminal and could drop them there for shipment.

Edit: Oops... just re-read your original post... you gave a phone number.... smart man! I'll be giving you a call ASAP and we'll work out the details... duh.. guess I had target fixation as soon as I saw "dualie fenders" and skipped the rest.. sorry.;Really

Last edited:

Iowa 73

FNM
Reaction score
What kind of shape is the core support in? May be interested. What color is the truck?

justinray

Contributor
Reaction score
I appreciate it, do you have power everything or manual windows or what? How would you feel about parting with just the armrests off the chairs and not the whole chair?
Pm me with prices shipped to 77372?

coletrain777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Iowa73 - Core support is in real good shape (no mentionable rust). The truck is brown.

justinray - The truck is power windows and locks, I don't mind selling the armrests... I live a good distance from any shipping facility so it's almost impossible for me to give up front shipping costs... but I can try an online estimator.

justinray

Contributor
Reaction score
Perfect for the door panels, paint will be the most ill have to do to make em right!:)
Okay, let me know, I cant quite drive to you, kinda a long haul so just give me a price.

Iowa 73

FNM
Reaction score
Iowa73 - Core support is in real good shape (no mentionable rust). The truck is brown.

Forgot to ask if the truck had AC. If so, I'll give you a call and see if we can set something up. Do you go through Hannibal much?

coletrain777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JustinRay - Here's a pic of one of the armrest's and each door panel.

You must be registered for see images attach

Just a pic of one of the front wheels with brand new tires (31 miles on them)

coletrain777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the dirty condition of the truck... just a parts truck and I haven't cleaned anything. The door panels are nice once cleaned up. Most of the interior is clean other than a tear in the seat bottom of the driver side seat.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online