PABiodieselSupply 55gph Centrifuge w/ Wall Mount

wmoguy

Reaction score
Used PABiodiesel Supply 55 Gallon Per Hour Centrifuge in perfect working order. See link below for the item description. Mine will not come w/ the ball valve and return. Selling because I stepped up to a larger centrifuge.

http://pabiodieselsupply.com/shop/waste-oil-centrifuge-55gphbb-p-305.html

This is $179.99 New + shipping

Id like to see other getting into blending their own fuel. $100 shipped anywhere in the U.S. and it's yours! I'll be happy to lend a hand and guide you thru designing your own system (for cheap!) and how to make usable WMO fuel if you'd like.

rhkcommander

Full Access Member
Reaction score
semi interested dibs!

So to run this you just pump in oil at ~85 psi? What would make a suitable pump, I've heard chevy small block steering pumps hooked to an electric motor work decent?

Maybe PM me I am working alot and might miss the thread :dunno

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
Power steering pumps work great. I just built a fuge setup with a chevy pump and its a little noisy, but works well. I'd say you need at least a 1/2hp motor. I use a 3hp cause it was cheap.

I run mine at 90-95 psi. I don't know if that causes it to filter any better. 95psi is the max you can safely run it at.

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Mine runs off of a Honda power steering pump and works well. It's much easier to plumb a power steering pump that does not have a reservuar that way you have a simple in and out. I have this fuge and it has been great for me, I don't process more than 55 gallons at a time anyway so it works well for me.

Matrix37495

The Amish Wolfman
Reaction score
Mine runs off of a Honda power steering pump and works well. It's much easier to plumb a power steering pump that does not have a reservuar that way you have a simple in and out. I have this fuge and it has been great for me, I don't process more than 55 gallons at a time anyway so it works well for me.

I agree. lots of foreign cars use remote mounted reservoirs. I'd look at a salvage yard because some of these pumps are pricey. Mine is from a 92 VW and has a flat back so my mount is just two plates welded together.... couldn't be much easier..

You must be registered for see images attach

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well I'm low on totom pole but I'd take that centrifuge for sure....no questions...

Got some ideas on preheating the oils and so forth..

Does it work with WVO as well as WMO?

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
well I'm low on totom pole but I'd take that centrifuge for sure....no questions...

Got some ideas on preheating the oils and so forth..

Does it work with WVO as well as WMO?

I mounted a water heater element in my barrel, cheap and effective. Trouble is you have to make sure its covered well or it can be a fire hazard. That's where band heaters shine, trouble is they are not cheap.

And yes they filter WVO just fine to with some heat. I have found old jeans to be a great prefilter for whatever I am running that keeps out the big chunkies. Sorry wmoguy if I am highjacking.

wmoguy

Reaction score
Guys I'm sorry if I hadn't gotten back to you. I listed this darn thing for sale then got swamped at work.

Fuge is still for sale, life is a little less hectic. So please PM me again if you want this.

Sorry again

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin