P.S.A. from Typ4 for those trying to contact him........

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Russ is currently out of phone and internet range until Monday pm.
Those of you guys who are trying to get a hold of him, he will be responding then.
No...he is not in jail. If he was you wouldn't be seeing this message, I'd prolly be in there too with him sobering up.
that is all.

racer30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well now I know why he didn't answer the door when I droped off a few things on his porch this afternoon. I'm sure he will find them on monday.

Jbevs

IDI Newb
Reaction score
No...he is not in jail. If he was you wouldn't be seeing this message, I'd prolly be in there too with him sobering up.
that is all.

LOLLOL You guys must be really good friends.

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would say they are the Oil Burners version of Grumpy Old Men. My only question is which one would be played by Matthau and which would be played by Lemmon. I could only wish to be able to get into that much trouble when I'm in my 40s and 50s

Danielle

No, it's not finished
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well hope he's ok! Which reminds me, I have to send his stuff back, oops!

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im back the operation got fubared by Mr Murphy. >dieselcrawler whose that directed at?

And thanks Towcat for handling that.;Sweet

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
it was in referance to the grumpy old men mention. one of my favorite movies. funny when it is on tv they edit out putz and schmuck. owell. we not to anyone here. lol

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it was in referance to the grumpy old men mention. one of my favorite movies. funny when it is on tv they edit out putz and schmuck. owell. we not to anyone here. lol

I kinda figured that but wanted to make sure, I love those movies, my Dads from wisconsin and there are people like that there, its funny as hell.

Brimmstone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You two can both have Ann-Margret. I'll take Sophia Loren any day. Even now she is still hot