out with the old

dairieman36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea i just got started and figured i should get some video of its last day... right afterwards it started to rain so it looks like it will be put on hold for a couple days... i have to admit i will miss the idi i have never had any real problems out of it

zpd307

Reaction score
good luck with it. i have a buddy next to me who is a cummins freak. he has enough extra parts, from building a sled puller, to put one in mine. i said no thanks. so far...

dairieman36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea since i only paid $1300 for the cummins (complete with everything) i am actually goin to have some left for some upgrades like injectors and a high performance clutch so i cant complain about nothin at this point

dairieman36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea i has the p pump on it its out of a 95 2 wd auto now all i have to get is an intercooler and good weather so i can actually work on it after 4 days the rain still isnt lettin up a bit except for when i am at work... go figure

zpd307

Reaction score
good luck with it. i am still in no hurry, but let me know when you want some money. hunting season is just around the corner and my worn out shotgun and dog shock collar need replacing.

dairieman36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok its still rainin here so i havent been able to work on it if the rain lets up by tommaro i should i have the 7.3 out by wednesday of this week and it will be up for sell i hope it goes that way but it dosent look like it will so it might be next weekend

seawalkersee

It needs a turbo...
Reaction score
So...what are you going to do with the accessories...since you are sooo close to me? I have a v-belt setup and I want a serp belt setup.

Chris

dairieman36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would like to sell everything as a whole unit like the turbo kit as a whole and the motor as a whole but if i cant the motor will be parted out if thats the case its yours i just just put a brand new alternator on it @ 500 miles ago and a new serp. belt @ 15000 miles ago