OT Schedule of events posted for Rally 06

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the BOOB board....

to keep this on topic I think BJ executed the fastest alternator change in history last night when mine died. Of course it died at 8:45 last night at the bank with the nearest parts place being 30 miles away and they closed at 9:30. He made it tho! :hail

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look great to me. Hey, we did a truck museum last time. :D

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Yeah but TN is the home of the Tow Truck Hall of Fame, Towing Museum, Towing University, & I think Wreckmaster's is headquartered in Chattanooga. It's been a while since I've had anything to do with a tow truck, but I think that's all the stuff in TN.

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Agnem said:
Look great to me. Hey, we did a truck museum last time. :D

Like was said before.The Tow Truck was actually invented in Chattanooga.Besides,WE WILL BE IN A ROLLING TRUCK MUSEUM!Lets face it,our trucks aint' spring chickens no more.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How about that. Didn't know anything about it. Bet there should be an IDI powered roll back and ****** in there.

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK how about this- we put the tow truck museum in Tuesday morning around 10 am? Sound good to everyone?

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds great. I've just posted a thread on ordering shirts. Folks, with the new job, I sat on this longer than I should of. Consequently, there is not much time. Get on the stick, and get your order in today. If money is a problem, I can take a post dated check good by the middle of June, but I need the orders NOW! Click HERE

flatlander

plays dirty when losing
Reaction score
Good news! We're coming and we're not leaving after 2 hours this time. Amy said she'd rather have another root canal than ride in that damn truck for that long, but she's coming anyway!

See you then.

Oh, and Tuesday is the 4th isn't it? Will that museum be opn that day?

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll double check, but most of the attractions in Chatt are open year round except Christmas day, New years, and T-giving.

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok... i just checked and it says closed all major holidays during winter hours. I'll call to make sure, we may have to swap the RR museum and truck museum out. I think the RR is open the 4th.

GaPchNCrm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
schedule revamped!

I reworked the schedule a little.... just wanted to give you guys a heads up!

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
Just thought of something we have gotta shoe horn in there!Chattanooga Ducks!We have gotta take a tour on one of those things!One hour tour on the back of a WWII 2 1/5 ton GMC truck/Boat combo.Nothing like a Deuce and a half....plus thiers Float!