Options for mounting 93 turbo

Plowmaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what pedestal and flange do I need to find to mount my 93 turbo up hypermax/powerstroke/r+d style? I can manage with the pipes myself, like to do away with the crossover pipe and get the turbo out from under the cowl a bit. I don't think I need the whole ex manifold kit from r+d, or would I be money ahead just forking it over rather than fabricating?

I'm trying to make this c+c f350 as easy as possible to work on, especially after I drop the cab on it, it's also getting a hood stack because it will be a spray truck. I've yet to pull the 088 out of my 90 truck to to the work involved and being a daily driver. I just really hate the location of these early turbos. Thanks

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's really a loaded question, what turbo are you trying to fit? Are you going to retain the valley pan drain? Are you going with an intercooler? With enough fabrication any t3 flange from the big three kits can be cut up to work.

Plowmaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, it's an 093, and yes I will intercool it. Valley pan drain would be ideal, and flange fab could be done if need be. Kinda wondering if there are off the shelf parts really

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
R&D is your source for of the shelf but you pay a pretty penny. I would just fab it all

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin