Operation Bilstein!

'94IDITurbo7.3

HAMMER DOWN!
Reaction score
Got some new shocks for the truck! I'd say $266 shipped to my door for a complete set of Bilsteins was a pretty good price.;Sweet driving on smooth roads i don't really notice any difference over the old Monroes, but on ROUGH roads they are a HUGE improvement. still rides like a 3/4 ton truck but it does not sound like the dash is going to fall in your lap or parts of the steering/suspension are going to fall off. so far i am happy with them!

You must be registered for see images

Blind Driver2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are on my wishlist.

Looks like your truck could use some media blasting and a good coat of paint ;Really
I'm wanting to hit mine with dry ice then Por 15 everything.

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was gonna say the same would would freak if my truck was gonna rest out the frame first. I have painted some stuff but wanna take bed off an drop axel POR an line-x everything under there.

warhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been eyeing those shocks. Glad to hear someone else got em and like em. I surely would be hitting them with a coat of paint and throwing my spare black boots on them though ha.

warhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hard to tell just reading text. I was gonna say, is this guy crazy? LOL

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have them on the front of my truck....

Love the way they work. I am happy to say mine are blue and bright yellow, just so I will remember what I have when I look under there! Ha

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry warhog my friend did the same an just givin you a hard time lol. I like the blue an yellow. But warhog try the next upgrade there aluminum body better look an better ride cost a lil more but more look than performance but there is a difference offroad with them.

warhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry warhog my friend did the same an just givin you a hard time lol. I like the blue an yellow. But warhog try the next upgrade there aluminum body better look an better ride cost a lil more but more look than performance but there is a difference offroad with them.

Thanks i'll have to check them out. Most my roads i travel are gravel, dirt, or washed out so even a teenie bit more comfortable would be nice :) I just can't stand the yellow and blue. I'll spray em with undercoating for all i care haha. Any suggestions where to order from?

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Erik's place I have accounts so my place won't help you. But try them there like about 75-110 more then they have the mini resivor ones for about 140 more an they ride nice my friend has them an loves them he lives down a 10 mile dirt rode. The silver cans are better offroad though I have to say. But for on road yellow an silver are the same I think pot holes maybe a lil better. My friend owns an offroad shop an I try lots of these off an on when he gets demo sets.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online