OLD style banks system. complete

Midwest_Mudder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, i bought this from a guy on CL thinkin itd work with my truck. after the help of some great guys on here i found that it wouldnt. with that being said this is for an AUTOMATIC 6.9 or 7.3l. the Up pipe comes up the drivers side, it has a 3" downpipe (at least thats the size of exhaust pipe thatll hook up to the end, comes with everything you'd need to install it minus a couple bolts here and there, all standard bolts that you could buy at any fastenal or farm store. the turbo itself is in great shape with no in/out shaft play, and barely enough shaft play up and down to feel. it spins freely and the fins are in great shape. the rubber boots all look to be in good shape. It does NOT have the CDR block off plate, but the relocation parts are all there inluding a newer CDR. Ill get some pictures up after work tomorrow.

Ill have to weigh it all to get a shipping cost, but i can do that tomorrow too.

as for a price we can start at 450 + true shipping costs. if you're local that makes it way easier on me so PM me for a lower price.

Im of course interested in trades, lookin for a locker for the front and/or rear, big ol front bumpers, Lund Visor, new IP, a set of tires, hell just shoot me an offer on something cool if ya got it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle