Okay, I have a big fan. Now what?

Reaction score
I plucked this from a local salvage yard today for $35. I am not sure what year car it came out of because it was so badly stripped. I do know it was a Texas State Trooper car though. How it made its way into a Ga salvage yard I will never know. But anyhoo, I saw the exact same sect up on two 1998 Lincoln Mark 8’s earlier in the day. So I am assuming it is from that time frame. I grabbed the wiring and cut it at the harness. I also got the temperature sensor. Unfortunately that part of the harness was missing. So I could not get that connector. I also grabbed all the relays because I do not know which one controls the fan. I took the lid from the fuse/relay box because I was hoping it could tell me which relay did what. The only problem is I need an owner’s manual to decipher it.

Now for the fun part. I want this to fit and work in my wife’s 1996 F250 with a 351 gasser. The kicker is I have to have it installed in one shot. So I need to know what else I require for the install. I know I have to make some brackets but that “should” be simple. What else is necessary?

You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin