oil burners stickers

Which decal rocks bestest?

• Total voters

timpsd02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey apextrans that cool. keep in touch.

Hey stroker, if not to expensive the oil burners logo would be my vote. Take out the manufacturers logos.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey stroker, if not to expensive the oil burners logo would be my vote. Take out the manufacturers logos.

You must be registered for see images attach

If you mean this logo I would want to tweak it to include the .net protion of our address or some folks might just think you like to burn oil and not know to visit our site.

I'll see what the quotes look like when they come back in, cost could be a big factor in what we choose as I think the site logo could be cost prohibitive.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Not to dis the logo, as I think it is cool, but I agree it would be cost prohibitive. At any rate, I think the "Oilburners.net" stickers shown look pretty good as well! Personally, I would like to have a few of each and will keep watching with hopes that something will come out of it.

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
I've had alot of experience getting lettering done on my trucks through the years & have had some wild stuff done on a few. To reproduce the site logo is at least 3 or4 different colors of vinyl & some chrome vinyl (which they have now) which isn't cheap. I'm not in the sign business but I think the logo would have to be "screenprinted" onto vinyl (which can also be done now) to be practical for members here. I've laid multiple layers of vinyl on my trucks before & you can very easily end up screwing up the decal with air bubbles if you were to try to lay them all together then stick them on the truck. Makes a mess.

JMO but while I like the new logo, I don't think it would transfer well to a sticker, too chunky & stacked up. I think the streamlined look of the old sticker is easier to put on a truck without being overbearing. Like I said though just my opinion

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
JMO but while I like the new logo, I don't think it would transfer well to a sticker, too chunky & stacked up. I think the streamlined look of the old sticker is easier to put on a truck without being overbearing. Like I said though just my opinion

Those are my thoughts as well Scott but I would like some input from the members. The samples I have coming are just text.

Something like;

Oilburners.net
The place for diesels

Which will be on a 3x5 vinyl window sticker.

Russ

Idont do injectors
Reaction score
I've had people ask me if I burn oil in my truck just from the oilburners.net sticker, so the "The Place for Diesels" add on is a great idea.

h2odrx

Anti-O
Reaction score
I've had people ask me if I burn oil in my truck just from the oilburners.net sticker, so the "The Place for Diesels" add on is a great idea.
I like it!!! how much??? I want or need 5 or 6!! my truck, the wifes honda, my work truck, and a few others!

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok,

Heres the art work I've gotten back. There are three (3) different designs so, from top to bottom with top being #1, what do you all prefer?

Attachments

• decal.JPG
    decal.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 57

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dumb question, but depending on how the poll ends up, would it be feasible to stock some of each?

I like all three...if I were forced to make a choice, I think I would pick white letters on a black background, but I like them all! It would be nice to have the letter-only sticker (like what was given out a couple of years ago), as well, although I don't know how feasible it would be...I already have that sticker on my windshield, but I'll lose it if I ever have the replace the windshield... :angel:

This is COOL!!! ;Sweet Thank you all!!

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Something a little more flashy would be my choice - the current offerings are sort of bland.
That makes sense, but there's also readability. I'd be worried about it being so flashy that it makes the words harder to read.

Not saying that it can't be done, but it's something to keep in mind, if the powers that be decide to try blinging it out ;)

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Something a little more flashy would be my choice - the current offerings are sort of bland.

Your killin me Smalls!

Try these samples, they are just quick makes I did in Word.

Attachments

• decal1.JPG
    decal1.JPG
    6.9 KB · Views: 2
  • decal2.JPG
    decal2.JPG
    10.9 KB · Views: 3
  • decal3.JPG
    decal3.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 3
  • decal4.JPG
    decal4.JPG
    8.7 KB · Views: 2

greg_a_morton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would buy any with a black background, it would look better on tinted windows. I like the old one best.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online