oil burners stickers

Which decal rocks bestest?

• Total voters

timpsd02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The other day I was driving and I saw an Oilburners sticky in a truck window. Thats how I found out about this site. Are these stickers available any where. let me know. Love this site Thanks:thumbsup:

JLDickmon

Bo Duke
Reaction score
I'd have to tell you to talk to one of the Admins.. seems like there should be a link for stuff like stickers n' t-shirts, but I cannae find it...

timpsd02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking at that thread you refered to looks like opening a can of worms all over again. The sticker I saw may have been home made. It looked identical to the oil burners name that is at the top of the home page minus manufactures emblems. dripping oil and everything. It was sweet.

rubberfish

Reaction score
This is the one that was handed out.
Someone somewhere must still have
a couple of these.

Attachments

• Rear window 001.jpg
    Rear window 001.jpg
    387.9 KB · Views: 85

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking at that thread you refered to looks like opening a can of worms all over again. The sticker I saw may have been home made. It looked identical to the oil burners name that is at the top of the home page minus manufactures emblems. dripping oil and everything. It was sweet.
Interesting, I'd like to know who made it or where it came from, the only decals we've ever issued are like the one on the lower left side of Bobs tailgate. I am currently out of decals and it looks like I ought to have some made up.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting, I'd like to know who made it or where it came from, the only decals we've ever issued are like the one on the lower left side of Bobs tailgate. I am currently out of decals and it looks like I ought to have some made up.
homer-
it's not hard these days with downloading the page logo and cleaning it up for the vynil lettering machine. Heck, it's all computerized these days.....

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
homer-
it's not hard these days with downloading the page logo and cleaning it up for the vynil lettering machine. Heck, it's all computerized these days.....
Yeah, but there is that whole copyright stuff to think about as well.

timpsd02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I must agree if the sticker didnt come from this web site, thats wrong. It was a nice looking sticker promoting this site. Hell its how I ended up here. Maybe its a sticker idea to consider.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I must agree if the sticker didnt come from this web site, thats wrong. It was a nice looking sticker promoting this site. Hell its how I ended up here. Maybe its a sticker idea to consider.
He at least could have had a couple hundred made for the rest of us..... :rotflmao

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
This is the one that was handed out.
Someone somewhere must still have
a couple of these.

I've still got a few I think. They're like Rubberfish's but black in color. If I have more than one, your welcome to the other one. I'll look today & see how many I have. Here's mine old IDI with the same sticker.

Attachments

• P6300002.JPG
    P6300002.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 17

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys,

I am waiting on some quotes and art work to return. I'll try to post what I come up with or maybe farm you all for ideas.

Thanks,

rubberfish

Reaction score
Hey Mike, There's an old guy across the street from
us that that has the machine in his garage.
He's retired now, but still does truck lettering
for the extra cash and for something to keep
himself occupied. If you get stuck, let me know
and I'll see if he'd like to help out. I've not
used him yet so I have no idea as to what
his rates would be. Just guessing he may be
competitively priced since he works for fun.