oil burners site T- shirt

bigbrowngoat

COWBOYED UP
Reaction score
:thanks: for trying packrat but I don't think the big boss is in to this idea:( to bad it could pay for the site up keep I bet

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its not dead, but it is on a coma at the moment. Lets dont unhook lifesupport until we hear back from Max and he gets a few extra moments to breath. Should be in late Feb.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would definitely like a shirt, but I know my wife and kids will want one too. Anything to keep it family friendly would be my vote. I do like the girl and all, but I can't get away with that kind of stuff. Sales will be better if it's something you can sell to the masses, and not just the ***** few. Maybe you can have a seperate T-shirt for the 3G forum. -Showtits

Travis has good connections for getting shirts made, as do I. We always get a limited number made for our groups annual outing, so it's not a big deal getting them made. Keep in mind that price will be regulated by the following:
Shirt style and quality
Number of screens needed (front and back definitely more $)
Number of colors used
Number of shirts ordered.

Generally speaking, the screening costs are a one time deal. Consequently, the more you can sell, the more diluted that cost will be. We pay on average about $12 a piece for T-shirts with one silk screen on the back in a single color. Of course we're only ordering about 20 or so. In the long run, it would be a good money maker for sure.

troutwest66

Ricer-Roni The IDI Treat
Reaction score
I Agree With...

Mel A. I would need to keep it more family oriented. Something about smoking ricers or smoking stacks or just black smoke in general would be more generic, not brand specific and appeal to more people. Anything that shows how cool burning #2 is, is what I'm up for. Has anyone thought about a vinyl static window decal in addition to the shirts?

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
Back to the top

With all the new members joining OB isn't it time to get those tee shirts printed...or maybe some bumper stickers?

PLEEEASE :D

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Max is still in old Mexico, SMU is getting ready to bail for a week also, when everybody gets back and we do a server/IP/software upgrade and settle the waves, we will try to get this back rolling again guys.

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
Originally posted by 95_stroker
Max is still in old Mexico, SMU is getting ready to bail for a week also, when everybody gets back and we do a server/IP/software upgrade and settle the waves, we will try to get this back rolling again guys.
promises promises :rolleyes:

ISurvivedNMU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe we should put heynow in charge of getting a vinyl guy..... and seing what these cost.... maybe even footing the bill...LOL... All of us are real busy, and we want to get the server done very soon... Stickers are next.....

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re: I Agree With...

Originally posted by troutwest66
Mel A. I would need to keep it more family oriented. Something about smoking ricers or smoking stacks or just black smoke in general would be more generic, not brand specific and appeal to more people. Anything that shows how cool burning #2 is, is what I'm up for. Has anyone thought about a vinyl static window decal in addition to the shirts?
I agree with both Mel's...while the girl looks nice, it would mean that I can't wear the shirt around family (which means that it would languish in my shirt drawer, and we don't want that do we? ;)

Anti-rice is a good thing...and I second Mel W's request for a window decal...I need something to replace the TDS logo on my truck with ;Really

Thanks!

Snowman269

AKA: DDDENIO
Reaction score
Re: Re: I Agree With...

Originally posted by The Warden
I agree with both Mel's...while the girl looks nice, it would mean that I can't wear the shirt around family (which means that it would languish in my shirt drawer, and we don't want that do we? ;)

Anti-rice is a good thing...and I second Mel W's request for a window decal...I need something to replace the TDS logo on my truck with ;Really

Thanks!

We probably can't have the Rice thing on the logo/shirts or we could lose some Duramax's. Heh Heh... :rotflmao

Some embroidered hats would be cool!

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
I sure as heck wouldn't buy anything...

1. Don't want to be associated with varmints like y'all
2. Most of the California population (at least in my neck of the woods) wouldn't understand what an Oilburner is....:rolleyes:

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
Originally posted by ISurvivedNMU
Stickers are next.....
My TDS window sticker is peeling and cracking. I'd love to replace it with an OB one. Hint Hint

hheynow

the misanthrope
Reaction score
Originally posted by hheynow
My TDS window sticker is peeling and cracking. I'd love to replace it with an OB one. Hint Hint

Couldn't stand to look at it any more so off it came with a razor blade. BTW, I came across a custom European style front license plate that I had made for me back in the 80s which says:
HEY NOW (way before I became hheynow)
I mounted it on my truck's aluminum tool box just below the lid covering CRAFTSMAN. Now I'm patiently waiting for an OB window sticker...HINT HINT :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online