Official 2012 rally

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score
Just got camp set up. It feels good to not be driving anymore. Just an fyi. My GPS sent me down 127S . To get to 34 (M50) and the exit east is under construction. It detours you down the road for a u turn. My GPS is kinda funny with directions so I don't know if anyone's else will bring them that way but just in case. Now you know. Safe travels everyone

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
enjoy a couple nights of not staring at the side of my camper! though this ones MUCH nicer to look at. see you guys real soon! glad you made it ok.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Just got camp set up. It feels good to not be driving anymore. Just an fyi. My GPS sent me down 127S . To get to 34 (M50) and the exit east is under construction. It detours you down the road for a u turn. My GPS is kinda funny with directions so I don't know if anyone's else will bring them that way but just in case. Now you know. Safe travels everyone

Glad to year you guys made it, Chris, See ya tomorrow late afternoon.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On schedule and no problems so far. In state college for the night.

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
For safety's sake, I decided to change the oil today. Glad I did, when crawling under the rig, noticed a front shock mount cracked and bent. No way that would last the trip. Replaced LF lower shock mount. Still packing up, trying to lave by 2pm today.
John

reset2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will be arriving Sunday morning for the Museum tour carpool. Wife is staying at the camp ground so if someone out there has an extra seat I will pay for some fuel for carpooling.

Robert

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
Well looks like I'm out of time. Wont be in an idi. Gf's car it is. :(