Official 2012 rally

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
Hi IDI folks
I just got my confirmation for the rally. Wife Cathie and myself (Robert) will be there on Monday though Friday. Camp site #27. I won't be bringing my 1990 IDI but I will be in an 1998 E350 Powerstroke retired ambulance. With the miles (500) and hauling stuff it will work better. Dont know if I will be burining wmo or not by that time. Been reading and beliving since I met the group last year in PAs rally that wmo can be used as a fuel. I have been storing up wmo and wvo for when I get my act together. My plan is to be mostly diesel free in months to come. Any one out there using a WVO Designs centrifuge?? Looks like the best way to go even with the cost.

Reset2

check this set up out for filtering oil
http://www.oilburners.net/forums/showthread.php?t=55290&highlight=Centrifuge+video

i am about halfway done with my setup and hope to have it up by this weekend. its a great way to cut costs with ever rising prices.

Ironman03R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys I made a reservation for the week today, still working out vacation schedules though so it may change. It also looks like I will be putting a new engine in the truck too...

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Guys I made a reservation for the week today, still working out vacation schedules though so it may change. It also looks like I will be putting a new engine in the truck too...

:eek::hail
Sweet! That'll be great Steve!
Hope things work out!;Sweet

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Ok just confirmed te attendance roster with Lis at the campground.
There are only 3 camper full hookup lots left. There's a handful of tent site left so any fence sitters you've been warned.

This campground will be ours.:sly

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ron, am I in 48, or F3? Just looking at the master list on page 1.

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
Ok just confirmed te attendance roster with Lis at the campground.
There are only 3 camper full hookup lots left. There's a handful of tent site left so any fence sitters you've been warned.

This campground will be ours.:sly

now if we can just get those pesky permanent campers outta there...

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score

PM me if you need a motor. i have two i need to sell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
placidoert

Members online