Official 2012 rally

FORDMAN41291

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ill try and make it there especially since its in MI. Im from Toledo and usually make a trip to Toledo to visit friends and what not once a year...

Coyote_Red

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am in. With only 25 miles from there I guess I have no excuses. I will stay at home and leave some room for out of towners. I am wondering if there is a tentative schedule of events yet since I will have to take off work. Sorry if it was posted earlier I haven't checked in a while and am not up to searching 14 pages with a Phys test tomorrow. No IDI yet, that project is on the blocks for another two years if I am lucky.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
I am in. With only 25 miles from there I guess I have no excuses. I will stay at home and leave some room for out of towners. I am wondering if there is a tentative schedule of events yet since I will have to take off work. Sorry if it was posted earlier I haven't checked in a while and am not up to searching 14 pages with a Phys test tomorrow. No IDI yet, that project is on the blocks for another two years if I am lucky.

Yup, no excuses!;Really

The itinerary for the week once finalized will be posted on the first page and added to my original post. It is till too early to post the itinerary as I'm still trying to nail down a few things in stone yet.
No worries, it will be a great week!;Sweet

nsjames

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's close enough to be a possibility, but I'm usually wheeling 4th of july at a standing trip.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it's close enough to be a possibility, but I'm usually wheeling 4th of july at a standing trip.

Come to the Rally! It may not even be in the same state for another 5 or more years. You'll have a great time, see some cool IDI's, and we all will get to see your very cool IDI medium duty IH!:hail:D

DANG! IS IT JULY YET???? I CAN'T WAIT!

Heath

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
Hey Ron, what's the updated confirmation list looking like? Just Wondering.

Happy Holidays everyone.;Sweet

I'm keeping the first post on page one updated as to who is coming. 11 families confirmed for the entire week and several others for partial week. Gonna be a big turnout!!!!:thumbsup:

IDIDieselJohn

0-60....eventually
Reaction score
921km (575 miles) 1 way, 10 hours straight.

Hmmmmmm I don't consider that far at all :D

I might have to bring both my running IDI's as one of them will be our home once there LOL

But gonna take more time than 10 hours as I refuse to do over 55mph in my van....4.11 with the C6, what the hell were they thinking?

Dsl_Dog_Treat

Reaction score
921km (575 miles) 1 way, 10 hours straight.

Hmmmmmm I don't consider that far at all :D

I might have to bring both my running IDI's as one of them will be our home once there LOL

But gonna take more time than 10 hours as I refuse to do over 55mph in my van....4.11 with the C6, what the hell were they thinking?

:thumbsup: :hail

Jon that would be great of you can make it an international rally again!:D

IDIDieselJohn

0-60....eventually
Reaction score
But this time if I do come (looking good for it) that's gonna be the destination, unlike last time as we just went by and only stayed a night.

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
I am jinxed from ever being able to attend!!! My excuse is pretty good though:

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hpho...431999298_1062338512_2884602_1728130108_n.jpg

Due July 14th!

Conrats Danielle!!! Excuses? All you have to do is make it there, haha. We all know there will be a Doc on hand. A baby born at the rally, that would be historical.

Seriously though, starting a business, getting married, having a baby, all in the matter of months!!!! You are every woman, best of luck and wishes for a trouble free pregnancy and a healthy baby.