Official 2012 rally

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score

We tent camped across the USA and back for our honeymoon (2 bear encounters and some nights in a motel towards the end ;)). We swam in our tent for the first several rallies. Then I got older. Yep we like our RV now. But I like your style.:sly:D

Kanyonkitty

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with the campground, our reservations are made :thumbsup:. Arriving July 1, departing July 5, will be on site #33. I asked about being on the side with the other rally members and she told me ALL those sites were taken, hopefully by people attending the rally. So even "IF" you aren't sure you can attend, you better call to make a reservation ASAP, you can always cancel at a later date.

Kitty

Last edited:

Cincinnati Guy

Reaction score
How does this go again, I dont have a camper or anything, could get a decent tent or something, or hell sleep in the vehicle. I want to attend! If I call and make reservations nothing is charged correct until that weekend?

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with the campground, our reservations are made :thumbsup:. Arriving July 1, departing July 5, will be on site #30 on the pool side. I asked about being on the side with the other rally members and she told me ALL those sites were taken, hopefully by people attending the rally. So even "IF" you aren't sure you can attend, you better call to make a reservation ASAP, you can always cancel at a later date.

Kitty

That's great Bonnie!!:thumbsup:

Yup, the lots are filling up fast and yes the ones across the street are filled by rally attendees.:rock:

Now worries tho, we'll still be able to get a glimps of the Pennsylvania streaker if he emerges.LOL

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How does this go again, I dont have a camper or anything, could get a decent tent or something, or hell sleep in the vehicle. I want to attend! If I call and make reservations nothing is charged correct until that weekend?

Yup, get a tent. I've spent most of my Rallies in one. My camper is great, but I never felt like I missed out on anything by being in a tent at a Rally that's for sure. Come, you love it and be back year after year.

You need to give a small deposit, it was less than $50 for my week in a full hook-up RV site. It can't be more to reserve a tent site. Heck, you could even get a cabin if you want.

Heath

Cincinnati Guy

Reaction score
IVe gotta check my calander to see how long I can stay, ill check back to let you know what site...maybe a tent or the bed of my truck!

Sure sounds like its gonna be a good turnout!

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
The official reservation has come in the mail. June 30th through July 7th. Site 44. Yeah, I am stoked as are Heaven, Starla and Jasper.:D;Sweet

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
The official reservation has come in the mail. June 30th through July 7th. Site 44. Yeah, I am stoked as are Heaven, Starla and Jasper.:D;Sweet

Sweet!!!

Haven't forgot about pics. Been pretty busy to get them finished for ya.;Sweet

Kanyonkitty

Reaction score
We got our confirmation in the mail today. Site 33, in on July 1st, depart July 5th.

Hey Goose, looking at the site map we should be right across the road from you.

With the sites that are booked for the rally, lots of people should see the group since we'll be across from the campground entrance by the looks of the campground map.

Kitty

GOOSE

Happy IDI'er
Reaction score
We got our confirmation in the mail today. Site 33, in on July 1st, depart July 5th.

Hey Goose, looking at the site map we should be right across the road from you.

With the sites that are booked for the rally, lots of people should see the group since we'll be across from the campground entrance by the looks of the campground map.

Kitty

I have been looking at the layout. It looks like a great time is on the horizion for sure:thumbsup: I can't wait to show my kids the site map and where everyone is going to be.:D Kitty, can't wait to see you there;Sweet

Ron, no sweat, I've been just as busy here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SixFourShanks08

Members online