Official 2012 rally

69oiler

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
I'm going to try to make an appearance on this one. There are some old friends, both human and metal, that I'd like to see. I'll be sans diesel though, my 10 angry squirrels will have to do.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
I'm going to try to make an appearance on this one. There are some old friends, both human and metal, that I'd like to see. I'll be sans diesel though, my 10 angry squirrels will have to do.

Rob, that'll be great man!!:thumbsup:

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score

:hailThat would be great Rob. I haven't seen you since I drove out of your driveway in 6/2009 in the crew cab. The old girl will be glad to see you as well. I hope this rebuild on the 6.9 is all the major attention she needs for another 300K.;Sweet

Heath

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
what a motley crew:D

so is Barney still around? havent seen him lately either

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
what a motley crew:D

so is Barney still around? havent seen him lately either

Ok so this is funny,...as I read your post,,..my phone rings,,..I look down and who is calling me,....BARNEY!! LOL

He wanted to pick my brain on an IDI for sale. Sounds like he is doing well and he is also watching this thread.

;Sweet

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Just spoke with Lis and Im waiting on my site number. Looking forward to it.

Rob- it would be great to see you!!!!!

John

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score
just got off the phone, i am confirmed for june 30th till july 7th. Cabin number 34. yes, the purple cabin. lol

so now, mr calvin..... balls in your court.

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score
Keep em coming guys n gals!;Sweet

Make sure to post up your dates and lot#'s and I'll update them on the first page of my inital thread, that way those thinking of coming may be encouraged to attend to meet up with their imaginary internet friends as Chris would say.:D