Official 2012 rally

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would some of the NJ/PA people be willing to convoy? My hub sounds like he will have me do this solo but I don't want to do the 12+ hours alone.

No worries. There is a huge crew coming from that side of the fence.:D I'm sure you can roll with some if not all of them. Try and talk your hubby into coming. He'll have fun. We're not a bad group to spend some time with. If you do have to come alone, you won't be alone that's for sure. The girls will keep you company and the guys will keep your rig company.LOL;Sweet

Heath

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Would some of the NJ/PA people be willing to convoy? My hub sounds like he will have me do this solo but I don't want to do the 12+ hours alone.

Should be no problem Danielle, There is always a Convoy coming in for these events, Like Heath said, there are a lot of rigs coming in form your area, Could be a big Convoy just tagging along with the Moose Crew!

It would bee cool if your Hubby could go, It is certainly a good time for everyone with a bunch of good people,..even with me be there.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
My Reservations are made, Friday night to the following Saturday. Not sure I will be able to be there the whole time but ill change that as it gets closer.

Looks like Ill have to get some work done on Big Ed this winter, instead of just let it set like last winter...

Thanks again Ron for taking this on!

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
1100 miles one way for me... It would pretty much be a straight shot on 90 though, but it'd way closer than last years. We'll see what I can do. Although I'm not sure if my old tank would make it that far without some kind of mechanical faliure:eek::rotflmao:rotflmao

I just saw this,......... sorry. We'd all love it if you could come. If you know of a problem that my become a big issue, start fixing it now. The Rally will sneak up on you in no time. Hope to see you this July.

Heath

Dsl_Dog_Treat

I lost my face to the jaws of a poodle
Reaction score

Dieselcrawler

Professional wrench holder
Staff member
Reaction score

Depending on when u are leaving to head out I am sure I can convoy. Also I know goose is going and as stated Mel and Jason too. But I believe I am closest to you.

Last edited:

haligen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to get this dang house refinance mess over so I can figure out if I am buying a camper or not. Kinda makes it hard to pick a camp site not knowing what your going to sleep in.

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
like ron said a few times, reserve now and cancel later if need be. wait, youre not allowed to cancel! you guys can sleep under my awning if it comes down to it! you have 7 months to figure it out.

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rodney Red Radiator Anyone???

Just an FYI, if anyone is thinking about buying a Rodney Red Radiator in the not too distant future ........ AND......... you are coming to the rally....... I'm not far from them. I would be happy to pick it up and bring it to you. It would save you some money on shipping and you won't have to worry about UPS or FedEx throwing it out of a plane or truck either.

I'm hoping to have one under the hood of my 6.9 by then as well.

Heath

diesel4me2

Camping is more importanter!
Reaction score
IM CONFIRMED!!!! coming in saturday the 30th, leaving following saturday the 7th. site 43.

i think your stalking me :backoff. too much of a coincidence now. site 42 here :D. cant wait for it. pulling in on fri the 29th, staying till sunday the 8th. with any luck ill have the new engine in and the coil-overs done on the front axle. LOL

Last edited:

GRU

fear the chicken legs
Reaction score
thats just awesome!!!! maybe ill be on the other side of you this time??

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Staff online