Obscure part wanted! and pics of the ferd.

Danoflapper

Reaction score
This is the first time the ferd has been complete in a while. I finally got myself a tailgate. Yes, it's dented. Yes, the truck is a dented disaster. BUT. It is not a rusty disaster as it was previously. :love:

Here's my problem. I'm missing the letter D on the tailgate. So until I come a cross a D, my pickup will remain a For. Anybody have one I could snag? Thanks OB'ers! ;Sweet

You must be registered for see images attach
Yeah, the bumper is crooked.

^ When I got it.

^ Today. Time for a good scrubbin'

Danoflapper

Reaction score
Thanks Darrin! Here's to hoping :D

I got it off from a guy I found on Craigslist. I have a visor for sale in the Marketplace if you're interested.

91idi

Fiberglass *****
Reaction score
When your ready I'll take delivery of my truck. :D my way if saying I likely alot

Danoflapper

Reaction score
You could be a redneck and just paint it on.

I sure could! I think I'll pass 'cause the bumper helps the redneck factor out as it is :)
i am an OBS guy but your truck looks really nice. it lookes like you took your time on the conversition and did it right.

Thanks :) It took a lot longer to acquire all the parts than it did to put it all together. I did go through quite a few drill bits and zip wheels though.

Danoflapper

Reaction score
Awww! I got all excited when I scrolled down and saw the picture. Then I read your post and did a double take at the picture. haha Thanks for keeping an eye peeled for me though Darrin. It is much appreciated!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
esandifer08